Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Distance Education: Calculus-Based Physics I/II
honeypot

Author Topic: Distance Education: Calculus-Based Physics I/II  (Read 3301 times)

Offline hazefactor

• Very Lite User
Distance Education: Calculus-Based Physics I/II
« on: Aug 08, 2012, 11:29 »
I have my TESC degree and I am trying to get into a MS Health Physics curriculum.  Despite being told that some colleges will let military personnel with experience slide in without Modern Physics or Gen Physics I/II, I would like to maximize my experience prior to getting in.

Does anyone have a good recommendation for where to take these online/distance learning?  I understand the labs are cheesy and the writeups are "busy work" but it's better than leaving work to take a class at 1300 five days a week at the local community college.  I currently live in Jacksonville, NC, where there aren't any big colleges/universities.

Recommendations appreciated, thanks all.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?