Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Anyone have a PDF copy of ANSI/ANS 6.4.3-1991 they can send me?

Author Topic: Anyone have a PDF copy of ANSI/ANS 6.4.3-1991 they can send me?  (Read 6506 times)

Irradiated1

Anyone have a PDF copy of ANSI/ANS 6.4.3-1991 they can send me (Gamma Ray Attenuation Coefficient & Buildup Factors for engineering materials)?  I'm looking for Co60 buildup factors in materials and this document should have what I need. chris@hdirad.com

Thanks
« Last Edit: Aug 14, 2012, 02:33 by Irradiated1 »

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
Check with your tech library, Hopewell has been building irradiators and box calibrators for a while now, they should already have it.

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Irradiated1

I looked through the library and consulted with others at HDI. HDI does not have a copy which is why I'm reaching out to see others can provide this resource. Just checking around before I have to go through the ANS to get a copy.

Thanks,

Chris

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
Just musing here, if it's going to be used to support product at HDI it might be prudent for HDI to purchase from ANS and keep all the records as part of your QA.

That would be my recommendation.

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Irradiated1

Thanks to anyone who responded ANSI/ANS 6.4.3-1991 has been ordered through the ANS.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?