News and Discussions > Illness & Injuries

Coy "RUSTY" Carter

<< < (2/5) > >>

stirfry:
thanks Pat

fiveeleven:
Ah the ARC era at Cook. Seems like only yesterday I can still see Rusty in the man basket attempting to remove the excellent ARC strippable coating from the cavity walls. Fast Teddie personally guaranteed it would be easy to remove and would also seal the sand box covers at least as well as, probably better, than RTV. Neither turned out to be true. Oh well, drinks on the corporate card the following week when Frank(sweating profusely in wool suit) and Ted came up to visit and explain. Prayers to you brother, get them feet back on the ground, I know you still have things left to do.    Sincerely,   Steve McGuire

stirfry:
Thanks Steve,
I hope this finds you in good repair.where are you hanging your hat these days?

I will print theses out and read them to Rusty in a day or two.

Thanks

Finni

stirfry:
 :) ;) :D ;D  8) :P +K +K +K +K [thanks] [Dance]

Rusty, after 21 days in a coma suffered from medical problems and acute infection has AWAKENED.

he woke to the surprise of the nurses, Drs., and just about everyone else.
he is responsive and comunicable. he is not out of the woods yet but it is a GREAT BIG STEP.

Thanks for all the extra prayers to the MAN upstairs.

Finni

stirfry:
949 views of this post. I didn't realize he had that many friends. Well what were 940 of you looking for, a NASCAR crash??????? WTF if you looked I assume that you knew Rusty. But only 9 people have responded. As far as I can see the rest of you can go F_CK off unless you have given prayer to your GOD and wanted to remain anonymous.
Now I know why we as a group of Highly trained and skilled professionals couldn't come together and form a union. Less that 1 % of you people were willing to perform the work for the other 99% who would receive the benefits. I am sorry, but if this post makes it to the board I am am highly disgruntled towards our chosen professional members.

OH, by the way, Rusty is BACK and is very thankful for the people who have chosen to respond on his behalf.

Gary P. Finnigan
498 Poplar Creek RD.
Oliver Springs, TN 37840
865-202-9731

I will be more than happy to discuss this with anyone willing to contact me.

God Bless you all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version