Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Hanford Lodging

Author Topic: Hanford Lodging  (Read 18066 times)

bigstew

Hanford Lodging
« on: Mar 24, 2003, 04:13 »
I stayed here on a recent stint and it was clean and nice. The rooms are fully equipped. You might get a reduced long term rate for longer stays, I was only there a few weeks. It's 10 minutes from site at the most.

;)
Robert Young Suites
2455 George Washington Way
Suite D-114
Richland, WA 99352
Phone: 509 946-5002
Fax: 509 375-1092
Toll: 1-877-523-0886
www.robertyoungsuites.com
Rent nice furnished studio, 1, and 2 bedroom apts at govt perdiem rates.

« Last Edit: Aug 07, 2008, 11:07 by Camella Black »

Offline incrediblehulk

• Moderate User
  • Dum vivimus, vivamus!!
Hanford
« Reply #1 on: Mar 07, 2007, 04:09 »
I'm currently staying in a "corporate suite" which is actually a one-bedroom apartment in one of the closest complexes to the site. It isn't exactly cheap but includes everything - furniture, dishes, linens, once-a-week cleaning and no 30 day notice to vacate. The Name of the company is Paragon Corporate Housing - number is (888) 632-5511. The website is www.paragonsuites.com. Good luck!
« Last Edit: Aug 07, 2008, 11:09 by Camella Black »
Life is short. That is all there is to say. Get what you can from the present - thoughtfully, justly.
                               - Marcus Aurelius

Liberty is never unalienable. It must be redeemed regularly with the blood of patriots or it always vanishes.
                          -R.A. Heinlein

Timbers Apts

Re: Hanford Lodging
« Reply #2 on: Feb 27, 2008, 11:19 »
Hi,

In the interest of full disclosure, I am posting on behalf of the Timbers Apartments in Richland located very close to the main gate.  We offer fully turn key apartments to Hanford workers with furniture, linens, kitchen supplies, towels, etc. and we waive Washington's 20 day termination notice requirement for temporary workers at Hanford.  You can reach us at 509-942-3000

ragonaj

« Reply #3 on: Aug 25, 2010, 08:17 »
I will be working at Hanford in mid September 2010 and I'm looking for a house to rent for 6 months to a year. They are extremely difficult to find right now. If anyone knows of anyone leaving the site in September and would like to pass on some landlord info. please send it to me. I will be open to living in the Tri-Cities or Yakima areas (although I will consider others as well). Any information you can share will be appreciated. Please send info to ragonaj@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Offline ourrousehouse

• Lurker
« Reply #4 on: Feb 27, 2013, 11:21 »
I've done outage work there and am a local if anybody needs any specific information about the area they can PM me. We're foodies so know all the good restaurants and my wife knows her places for shopping. My wife also runs a short-term housing business in Kennewick (yes, I help with that too) called Our Rouse House, LLC. You can look it up online and find the info. There is a studio in-law apartment rental  and a one bedroom house ($40-45/night), a two bedroom house ($50-60/night), and a three bedroom house ($70-80/night) all furnished w/ utilities and fenced yards. Not sure on availability because we have a lot of other types of customers other than outage workers (contractors, healthcare, relocaters, etc) but it may be worth calling to see whats open if you have a short stint in the area. Otherwise try Craigslist for housing, there's a few places out there other than Paragon.

Offline Paragon

• Lurker
« Reply #5 on: Dec 16, 2014, 01:40 »
If you are coming to the Tri-Cities for the 2015 Refueling Outage, and need a place to stay, Paragon Corporate Housing is now taking reservation requests! We sell out early every year, so don't wait to make your reservation.

Our apartments are located around Richland and around the Tri-Cities. Your apartment will be setup with cable tv, wireless internet, all utilities, and all deposits are paid. Each unit is fully furnished, and kitchens fully stocked with housewares. Linens are included, and weekly housekeeping services are too.

We are happy to work with you on invoicing, so you can split the apartment with other outage workers, if you want. Enjoy all the space, comfort, and privacy of an apartment, without a lease or long-commitment.

We've setup a webpage with all the information you need here: http://stayparagon.com/2015-outage-the-columbia-generating-station/ .

You can learn more about Paragon Corporate Housing here: www.stayparagon.com or call us at 888.632.5511.

Offline rvvillageresort

• Lurker
Safe and quite place to stay.
« Reply #6 on: Jan 17, 2016, 10:23 »
When coming to the Richland area for work, please consider RV Village Resort. We offer a quiet peaceful place to stay with your RV. We have 50,30,20 amp service. We have on site very clean laundry room, fitness center, a rec. room, an indoor heated pool(open year round),a hot tub and a small store. We also have a play ground for the kids and a dog run to let your dog do their thing. We have free cable and internet. We have a friendly staff willing to help with all your needs. If you have any questions, Please... give us a call 509-967-9900. We are located in West Richland. We are working on getting a few of cabins, so inquire about those to see if they are ready yet. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Be safe out there!

Offline Mounder

• Very Heavy User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #7 on: Jan 18, 2016, 10:31 »
The HPS conference this year is in Spokane.  Looking forward to the drive down to see this piece of high plateau desert. ;D

Offline Laundry Man

• Heavy User
« Reply #8 on: Jan 18, 2016, 10:32 »
Don't get you hopes up!
LM

Offline Eds0123

• Very Lite User
« Reply #9 on: Jan 21, 2016, 10:38 »
The high desert Plateau of SE WA is beautiful in Spring and Summer beyond the Nov-Feb period. The Natives liked it here too and fished Salmon from the Columbia River for allegedly 12,000 years ONLY.  :D

RockSalt

hanford lodging
« Reply #10 on: Jul 01, 2018, 03:34 »
Any tips on a place to stay for 2 weeks in Richland? moderate rate..Thanks

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?