Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Calling all COD Xbox Gamers!  

Author Topic: Calling all COD Xbox Gamers!  (Read 9573 times)

Offline Snsangston

• Lurker
Calling all COD Xbox Gamers!
« on: Aug 29, 2012, 11:48 »
I work at Vogtle 1&2 and I play a lot of Call of Duty MW3.  Being Ex-Navy Nuke I am currently in a gaming clan called US Military Gamers, which is restricted to only Active/Vet/Retired Military members.  I am trying to see if anyone is interested in helping me found a clan for Nuclear Power Plant works (Navy Nukes included).  It will be an Xbox Live clan and will be on Call of Duty Elite.  Let me know if you are interested.  I am excited to try and put this together and get connected ingam with my fellow nuclear community far and wide.  Thanks for your consideration.

If your not interested in a clan but play COD MW3, you add me and/or leave your gamertag and we can enjoy a couple rounds of gameplay.  Thanks!

Xbox live gamertag: Freed0mChaser

Fermi2

Re: Calling all COD Xbox Gamers!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 29, 2012, 02:26 »
Wow, perhaps a life is in order...

Offline Snsangston

• Lurker
« Reply #2 on: Aug 29, 2012, 02:31 »
I know right  :).  Just something I do in my spare time in the eveings and weekends when the kiddies are in bed.  I'm not "overkill" about gaming like some, but I do enjoy company online when I play, and like to chat with those that have similar interests.

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #3 on: Aug 29, 2012, 02:37 »
It will be an Xbox Live clan and will be on Call of Duty Elite. 

Wouldn't that be pronounced "Call of Duty - ELT" ?  :P

Fermi2

« Reply #4 on: Aug 29, 2012, 02:39 »
Actually I play it at times with my son and his ex college buddies!

Offline Smart People

• Rad Engineer/Shipper
  • Very Heavy User
  • I like being around smart people
« Reply #5 on: Aug 29, 2012, 04:14 »
Actually I play it at times with my son and his ex college buddies!

The Taskmaster plays video games?  Wow!
Blessed is the man who can laugh at himself--he will never cease to be amused
Think twice and say nothing..Chiun
I'm as big a fool as anyone..And bigger than most.. Odd Thomas

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #6 on: Aug 29, 2012, 04:43 »
The Taskmaster plays video games?  Wow!

More like ...they move the joysticks and keyboards, BZ tells them how they are fouling things up and better strategy ;)

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #7 on: Aug 29, 2012, 05:28 »
More like ...they move the joysticks and keyboards, BZ tells them how they are fouling things up and better strategy ;)

Clan of Broadzilla a band of Brothers sisters.

Fermi2

« Reply #8 on: Aug 29, 2012, 07:09 »
Yep I love video games. My favorite was Fighting Steel a WW2 Surface Combat simulation which at first was junk then made better through the work of a bunch of dedicated fans like myself and a very talented programmer. Trouble is it won't work with Vista or Windows 7. :(

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #9 on: Aug 29, 2012, 08:26 »
Yep I love video games. My favorite was Fighting Steel a WW2 Surface Combat simulation which at first was junk then made better through the work of a bunch of dedicated fans like myself and a very talented programmer. Trouble is it won't work with Vista or Windows 7. :(

Not even in a DOS-box or a WINE ?

Offline Higgs

• SRO
  • Very Heavy User
  • Life has a melody...
« Reply #10 on: Aug 29, 2012, 11:25 »
I play on PC, sorry.
"How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.” - Ted Nugent

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #11 on: Aug 30, 2012, 10:41 »
Wouldn't that be pronounced "Call of Duty - ELT" ?  :P

why yes,...yes it would,... [coffee]

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Fermi2

« Reply #12 on: Aug 30, 2012, 07:43 »
Not even in a DOS-box or a WINE ?

Ok, the original game crashed systems to the group that improved it did a lot of patches. It ended up being very stable on Windows XP. What is a WINE or DOS Box?

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #13 on: Aug 30, 2012, 10:03 »
DOS Box - there are some shareware programs that get you a window running a C:/ prompt, and Windows also has Start-Accessories-Command Prompt to do that as well. Problem is that it is an incomplete DOS, so some programs don't like ti anyways.

WINE - Windows Emulator. The advantage is that there are WINEs for everything from Win 3.1 to 95 to XP. They tend to be memory hogs, but might still be just what you need to run that game.

Fermi2

« Reply #14 on: Aug 30, 2012, 10:43 »
Fighting Steel isn't a DOS Game. On the other hand Amazon has used computers with XP. Cost 129 Bucks.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?