Career Path > Training, Tests & Education

Radiation Related Tests (NUF, RCT NRRPT, CHP)

<< < (3/5) > >>


--- Quote from: zwarnken on Dec 13, 2015, 06:31 ---I am living in South Korea and I need to take the Nuf test this spring.  What are my options?  Is there an online version or a place in Asia I can take the test?  If not, where can I fly back to to take the test?  Thanks

--- End quote ---
if yew worked as an hp Tec at Hanford, got the cram notes. call the big job shoppers, d&z oar bhi, and find an outage.  take and pass the test, enjoy yore knew career.

Thanks for your response. I worked at Hanford for almost five years. I received my hp degree from eastern Idaho tech college.  I have teaching math and Pe for the last 17 years.  I want to return to the states from Korea in February to take the nuf test. I am not sure how to go about this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

call the job shops, bhi or d&z.get a job at an outage. report to the site. take the test when scheduled. go to work.
knot rock it psy ence.

I purchased latest NUF Cram book. I signed up as a Gold Member. I took the NUF test over 40 times. As I got to a point where I averaged in high 90's I obtained a proctor and took the test. I got a 94 on the test.  The system works.

Ain't no substitute for studying.  Good job!


[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version