Reference, Questions and Help > Polls

I use Nukeworker.com for...

<< < (4/14) > >>

Marco:
I use it to receive info`s about the North American Nuclear Industry, to laugh about Slogo`s comments ;D , get insight into the HP business  :o and get informed about Nuclear News world wide.
Furthermore it enabled me to get in touch with some nice guys, and I learned about their point of views.  :)
Unfortunately we don`t have any comparable website here in Germany.
Good job.

Doc_REM:
Where else can you go and get paid so much for doing so little...oh your suppost to say that at some other place, huh!
I enjoy reading all the STUFF that you find here. sometimes I get to laugh and sometimes I get mad, but over all, I just look forward to coming home from work and seeing what everybody had to say for that day.
Karma to all!!!

Nuclear NASCAR:
I use it for a ton of things, but mostly to learn about this industry, because I haven't really been in it that long. (Karma to rdtroja)  ;D

rawtech:
I use nukeworker for two things mainly.One is to check out jobs & info. The other is to read about what's going on out there with the rest of you. :D ;D

greengoo:

--- Quote ---I use nukeworker for two things mainly.One is to check out jobs & info. The other is to read about what's going on out there with the rest of you. :D ;D
--- End quote ---

Which is usually more interesting?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version