Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Fatal Error honeypot

Author Topic: Fatal Error  (Read 3717 times)

Offline Gemquester

• Lurker
Fatal Error
« on: Sep 02, 2012, 01:55 »
I've tried to open the NUF Fundamentals Quiz several times, the quiz box opens but I keep getting the same message:

"Fatal Error Unable to Load the game skin."

I have taken these quizzes before and had no problems.

I re-downloaded the Flash Player just in case that was the problem and restarted the computer, but I am still having same problem. Any suggestions as to what the solution may be? 

Thanks for the assist.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Fatal Error
« Reply #1 on: Sep 02, 2012, 09:01 »
Flash is the problem.  Try a different browser.  if you are using Microsoft, use Firefox, if you are using Firefox, use Microsoft.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?