Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu NUF quiz stuck in loop ( or something )

Author Topic: NUF quiz stuck in loop ( or something )  (Read 3782 times)

Offline zammis

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
NUF quiz stuck in loop ( or something )
« on: Sep 21, 2012, 01:27 »
Help. I am caught in some horrible loop that has me signed in as in the process of taking the NUF quiz 13 times but it wont open for me. When it did open earlier tonight it was C-R-A-W-L-I-N-G along. I am due to take the NUF before I leave this outage and would really like to take the quiz a few million times.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: NUF quiz stuck in loop ( or something )
« Reply #1 on: Sep 21, 2012, 01:32 »
If you are at work, I'd say it is an issue with the companies network.  Also sounds like you might not have flash running on the computer.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?