Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu How and where do I apply for contractors for Shutdowns?

Author Topic: How and where do I apply for contractors for Shutdowns?  (Read 5335 times)

Offline catnotapuss

• Lurker
If anyone could guide me as to where I could do this it would be much appreciated

Offline retired nuke

• Family Man
  • Very Heavy User
  • No longer a nuke
Re: How and where do I apply for contractors for Shutdowns?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 23, 2012, 08:04 »
RP?
Bartlett - 800-225-0385
Atlantic - lookup

Look through the jobs postings here on NW - after reading a few, you'll have contact phone numbers for most of the companies, and can get started.

Union craft? - search for the list of unions that's sticky posted here somewhere...

Good luck
Remember who you love. Remember what is sacred. Remember what is true.
Remember that you will die, and that this day is a gift. Remember how you wish to live, may the blessing of the Lord be with you

Offline Ksheed

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Oct 23, 2012, 09:39 »
If anyone could guide me as to where I could do this it would be much appreciated

If you are new to nuclear, you will likely need to try to get your start at a local plant. If you were to give your general location, some of the people on this forum will be more able to help you. It is hard to tell you who to contact if we don't know which plant you are trying to work at. If it happens to be a plant staffed by union contractors, below is a link to the local union list. The major players in the nuclear staffing world are: Bartlett, Shaw, DZ Atlantic, Bechtel, Flour. There are others but these are the main ones.

http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/topic,13465.0.html

Offline Eric_Bartlett

• Heavy User
  • I was liberal as a youth then I had to pay taxes..
« Reply #3 on: Oct 23, 2012, 10:37 »

click on the above Bartlett Logo and it will take you to our website where you will see what shutdowns we will be staffing in the near future.  The site will also give you the names and extensions of the recruiters to be able to call in and discuss what options you may have.

Eric
The opinions & views expressed by me are mine and mine alone and may not reflect those of the company.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?