Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Brian Jones

Author Topic: Brian Jones  (Read 6680 times)

Offline Laundry Man

• Heavy User
Brian Jones
« on: Oct 25, 2012, 01:33 »
Last evening a long time friend and co-worker passed. I've known Brian since the early 80s starting at IP II working for Numanco.  Most recently we worked at Oyster Creek together.  Sadly Brian passed last evening.  Hopefully someone will be able to post additional details.  RIP Pal.
LM

Offline nfeather67

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Brian Jones
« Reply #1 on: Oct 25, 2012, 02:41 »
Very sad news indeed, also heard last night.  Worked with Brian at CY when I started in business.  He will be missed.

RIP Brian

rjc4243

« Reply #2 on: Oct 27, 2012, 07:55 »
[spoiler][/spoiler]  Worked with Brian at CY and the Creek.  RIP Brian

Offline spikeree

• Light User
« Reply #3 on: Oct 30, 2012, 10:06 »
If anyone has any info on services for Brian it would be greatly appreciated!

Offline spikeree

• Light User
« Reply #4 on: Nov 09, 2012, 03:55 »
Calling hours are on Friday 11/9 at the Impelliteri Malia Funeral Home in New London from 6-8 PM.  the funeral, with full military honors, is at Jordan Cemetery on Saturday 11/10 at 10 AM.

Offline techtoolong

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #5 on: Nov 09, 2012, 04:53 »
Thanks for the posting.  I was able to get flowers at the last minute. I worked with Brian off and on since 1990. I have not posted anything because I was so upset.  He was good friend and taught me a lot as a Tech.  I will miss him.  This is such sad news. It is hard to believe we lost him and Joe in the same week.

Offline desertechn

• Light User
« Reply #6 on: Nov 20, 2012, 04:43 »
RIP Radman

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?