Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu FME

Author Topic: FME  (Read 4711 times)

jasper

FME
« on: Nov 12, 2012, 12:30 »
Hey there everyone. I hope you have had a great year so far.   I was able to hit a small outage in Brunswick as a firewatch, but that was it.   I would like to know if any of you could point me in the direction of handles the FME workers.  I am qualified for that. But, I never see the jobs on Bartlett or Shaw etc.     I am obviously not going to be able to get in as  Jr HP or Decon.  So I am looking at this route.   Any help or numbers please.  I would be interested even if the still had some for turkey pt. But, looking forward to 2013.  Thank you again and have a great Holiday Break.

Jasper

Offline Lorrie Henson

• Heavy User
  • Stop Talking, Just Do It!!!
Re: FME
« Reply #1 on: Nov 16, 2012, 02:30 »
You may be able to get into Duane Arnold as decon.   I went there as decon, because they didn't have any more Jr HP positions available.... and pretty much the only thing I did as decon was firewatch and confined space.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?