Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Dave Dole

Author Topic: Dave Dole  (Read 8698 times)

Offline we7576

• Lurker
Dave Dole
« on: Nov 20, 2012, 02:35 »
 :'(

Dave was batteling Kidney Cancer for the last 5 month. Monday Nov 19th he lost that battle.  The following link will take you to the funeral home web site where you will find information on the services.  He enjoyed being an RPT and working with everyone, He will be missed by many.

http://pfefferfuneralhome.frontrunnerpro.com/runtime/145514/runtime.php?SiteId=145514&NavigatorId=483227&viewOpt=dpaneOnly&ItemId=1412488&op=tributeMemorialCandles
« Last Edit: Nov 21, 2012, 06:30 by Rennhack »

radrat

Re: Senior RP Tech Dave Dole passed away 11-19-2012
« Reply #1 on: Nov 20, 2012, 03:07 »
Rest in piece  Dave, you and your sense of humor will be missed throughout the industry.

Offline desertechn

• Light User
« Reply #2 on: Nov 20, 2012, 04:43 »
My wife and I worked with Dave at several plants, He will be missed

inyourface

« Reply #3 on: Nov 20, 2012, 09:00 »
Dave Dole was a great person.  Had a sense of humor that should've been shared with everyone.  He taught me alot about being a tech, a good person, and about life.  My favorite memory was when I moved his coffee mug on him.  I only moved it three feet away.  His retaliation was to put my jacket in the freezer and wouldn't tell me where it was.  It was Wisconsin, and cold and my cell phone and keys and cigerettes and lighter were in my coat pocket.  My response was to grab my spare pack of cigs and lighter from my bag and went outside without my jacket.  When I came back in (and I was freezing), my jacket had somehow magically reappeared.  Luckily my phone and keys weren't ruined in the process.  If I make it back to Point Beach, it definitly won't be the same without him.

Offline jr4life

• Lurker
« Reply #4 on: Nov 21, 2012, 06:20 »
R.I.P. Dave, you will definitely be missed. Point Beach will not be the same without your sense of humor. I will always remember the laughter.

Sabrina

slattmandu

Re: Dave Dole
« Reply #5 on: Nov 22, 2012, 06:56 »
Sorry to hear about Dave's passing. I worked with him many times at the Wisconsin plants and on the road. He was a hard hitter in the RP realm. A good man, husband and father. My thoughts and prayers are with Cathy and his family. I will definately miss his laughter during the outages, on the darkside of life.       Slatts
« Last Edit: Nov 23, 2012, 10:04 by SlattManDu »

HAIRDUDE

« Reply #6 on: Nov 26, 2012, 02:18 »
This one hit me like a brick in the face. Dave was a dear friend and awesome tech. He will be missed by so many of us. My condolences to Cathy and family. If there's anything you need, get ahold of me. 631-276-2916

Floyd

Offline cjhunter

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #7 on: Nov 27, 2012, 01:27 »
So sorry to hear of the loss of Dave.....He will be greatly missed....One of the nicest guys I've worked with, he was always on the up and up and always in a great spirit.  My thoughts and prayers go to his family....
CC

Offline radwaste44

• Light User
« Reply #8 on: Dec 04, 2012, 07:49 »
I meet Dave at Fermi 1 about a year ago and I really liked him. He knew how to keep the union labors working with short breaks..RIP Dave. TJ

Offline rocknrollrick

• Moderate User
  • PAYING THE COST TO BE THE BOSS!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: Dec 21, 2012, 02:29 »
i worked with Dave several times what a great sense of humor, the best was at Duane Arnold when you had a pig nose on at the Dry Well control point and the plant manager walked up and you said Weee-Weee-Weee. Luckily it was Halloween and you didn't get sent for FFD. Friend you will be missed great guy to work with ;D
Early to bed, 13 hours on nights, makes you tired, wealthy and a night crawler!!!!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?