Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Monticello Maintenance Contract honeypot

Author Topic: Monticello Maintenance Contract  (Read 4602 times)

pozza25

Monticello Maintenance Contract
« on: Nov 27, 2012, 04:13 »
      I would like to ask the people that would know, who is the Maintenance contractor for the Monticello nuclear plant in MI. I am looking for a position as a civil supervisor dealing with scaffolding. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
                                                                                                               Thanks, Bob

« Last Edit: Nov 27, 2012, 05:47 by Rennhack »

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Monticello
« Reply #1 on: Nov 27, 2012, 04:44 »
I would like to ask the people that would know, who is the contractor for the Monticello nuclear plant in MI. I am looking for a position as a civil supervisor dealing with scaffolding. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Bob

Bob; 

Welcome to the forum.  I'm sure some one has an answer for you.  I do not, but I can tell you that Monticello is in Minnesota, abbreviated MN.  MI is the abbreviation for Michigan.

Also, The 'Nuclear News' section is not the correct place to post this question.  On the phone I instructed you to post it in the Monticello section which is in the Region III board.  I know this is all new to you, so I will move the post for you.  You can find it here:

NukeWorker Forum > Facility & Company Information > Region III (Mid West) > Monticello

pozza25

Re: Monticello
« Reply #2 on: Nov 27, 2012, 05:04 »
           I'm sorry about being such a dumb-ass, but I did not see the other options. I appreciate your patients. Thank you.
                                                                                                         Bob

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Monticello Maintenance Contract
« Reply #3 on: Nov 27, 2012, 06:03 »
Bob,

I just performed a search of jobs in MN posted in our job board, here is a link to the results:

=504&bx_prv[]=MN]http://www.nukeworker.com/job/jobfind.php?action=search&rdjt=2&lids[]=504&bx_prv[]=MN

It looks to me like Bartlett may have the contract you seek. (They might not, but it's worth Calling them.)  It might be with their SUN Technical Services division.

« Last Edit: Nov 27, 2012, 06:08 by Rennhack »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?