Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Getting Outage Work as Non-Returnee  

Author Topic: Getting Outage Work as Non-Returnee  (Read 4545 times)

Offline ranbo66

• Very Lite User
Getting Outage Work as Non-Returnee
« on: Dec 07, 2012, 10:02 »
I have 13.6 months of nuclear plant experience and an A.A.S in Radiation Protection from Chattanooga State. All of my experience has been at TVA plants. I would appreciate any suggestions for getting work at other plants because TVA has only one outage in the Spring and one in the Fall in 2013. I understand that most, if not all plants, prefer to bring in returnees. I have no contacts at other plants. Any suggestions or contacts are greatly appreciated.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Getting Outage Work as Non-Returnee
« Reply #1 on: Dec 07, 2012, 10:20 »
800-225-0385

Offline Eric_Bartlett

• Heavy User
  • I was liberal as a youth then I had to pay taxes..
Re: Getting Outage Work as Non-Returnee
« Reply #2 on: Dec 07, 2012, 04:06 »
I have 13.6 months of nuclear plant experience and an A.A.S in Radiation Protection from Chattanooga State. All of my experience has been at TVA plants. I would appreciate any suggestions for getting work at other plants because TVA has only one outage in the Spring and one in the Fall in 2013. I understand that most, if not all plants, prefer to bring in returnees. I have no contacts at other plants. Any suggestions or contacts are greatly appreciated.

ranbo66 - give me a call - 800-225-0385 x1289 or shoot me your resume via e-mail, ericb@bartlettinc.com and let me know where you want to go - I'll hook you up with the proper recruiter and see what we can do.

Eric
The opinions & views expressed by me are mine and mine alone and may not reflect those of the company.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?