Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu New here to NukeWorker

Author Topic: New here to NukeWorker  (Read 1922 times)

Offline cabomhn

• Lurker
New here to NukeWorker
« on: Dec 20, 2012, 08:35 »
Hello everybody,

Figured I'll introduce myself, my name is Matt and I am currently a Sophomore at NC State university studying nuclear engineering. This past semester I took thermo and dynamics as well as my first nuclear class and I am sitting at a 3.73 cumulative GPA. I have completed the NUPOC application process and am set to be interviewing in either January or February. Up until now I have just been working and reworking the study guide questions focusing on physics since I took my physics classes in high school they are the least fresh in my mind.

My question is not about the technical aspect, but rather the character interview with Admiral Richardson, I know that he is brand new so maybe not specifically with him, but just general qualities that he may be looking for in my short time with him or more importantly red flags that he might deem worthy of ejecting me from the program. I apologize if this has been asked before, I searched for a bit and most of what I found was prep questions for the technical portion.

Thank you for any help and I look forward to being a part of this forum in the future.

- Matt

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?