Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Favorite Site Coordinators honeypot

Poll

My Favorite Site Coordinator from the past.

Brian Clow
24 (16.9%)
Ed Carl
26 (18.3%)
Denise Leisure
23 (16.2%)
Butch Byrd
20 (14.1%)
Doug McBride
16 (11.3%)
Marty Erickson
33 (23.2%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Favorite Site Coordinators  (Read 243358 times)

sportsdan

Re: Favorite Site Coordinators
« Reply #75 on: Jul 09, 2004, 07:23 »
I would have to vote for Mark Fry at Trojan. He is without a doubt the best Coordinator I've ever worked for in my 16 years. Always fair and willing to do whatever he can to help someone. I wish him the best of luck after Trojan.

RAD-GHOST

« Reply #76 on: Jul 10, 2004, 06:42 »
Is this the same Mark Fry from the early days at the peach?  Riverman!

Offline RRhoads

• Heavy User
  • it was like like that when i got here!
« Reply #77 on: Jul 10, 2004, 07:18 »
Vote # 3 for Mark Fry.
(they shoulda spent more time on Sammys vocals for the new single though!) :P
Hellava guy & tells it like it is.
BTW....NOT the same one from PB.

Offline Showme T. Money

• Light User
  • Senior HP Tech
« Reply #78 on: Jul 24, 2004, 09:22 »
I am working with marty right now, he's never done me wrong.  Pete mclalister was a great one, all time fav. would have to be Wayne Mandrell.  Wayne has always been a super guy to work for, besides the crews lunch and dinner many times.

sunpaw

« Reply #79 on: Jul 26, 2004, 11:39 »

Calling Roy Lightfoot new is like calling dirt fresh. Compared to him, I suppose it is.

HEEYYYYY!
Easy there laddy!

Offline Dream Tar Heel

• Dulce Periculum
  • Moderate User
  • Never Happy Until Happy With Yourself!
« Reply #80 on: Jul 27, 2004, 03:36 »
I love Little Pete McCallister, he dont care what anyone thinks, they can all have their opinion, he's still gonna do his job!
I NEVER KNEW LOVE, I JUST KNOW THE SOUND IT MAKES WHEN IT LIES!

jgriffin

« Reply #81 on: Jul 29, 2004, 09:26 »
I would have to say that Nate Bridges has been one of the best coordinators that I know.  He tells you like it is and does not hold anything back.  Some people do not like that kind of honesty.  Everything Nate has told me has been true.  He is always willing to go out of his way to help someone.  I currently work at INEEL and do not know any Bartlett tech that has anything bad to say about him.   

urtall1

« Reply #82 on: Sep 09, 2004, 01:44 »
I think you all have forgotten about Omar Olglesby.  He was by far the very best site coordinator by far.  I also liked Mike Hunter, rest in peace Mike, and Slayman Dean.  I was at Slaman's wedding in Arkansas in lets see, I think 1988, spring.

Dale Weber

Atomic_Punk

« Reply #83 on: Sep 10, 2004, 04:04 »
I liked Bill Rehwalt with Bartlett and Jeff 'Wagz' Wagner with RSI.  They both put up with my crap and still treated me right.

Offline dawnlee

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #84 on: Dec 17, 2004, 07:04 »
My name is Dawn Feddern and I have just recently found this website.  I would to say thanks to those that said my dad, Don Feddern was their favorite site coordinator.   To me he is and always will be the best site coordinator Bartlett ever had.  Have a Merry Christmas.  I would love to hear from those that still think and talk about my dad.

Dawn Lee Feddern

radman5030

« Reply #85 on: Dec 19, 2004, 07:13 »
Bernie Barker, one of the most interesting ones I ever worked with.

But he has a new career. Guniess Book of Records "oldest male stripper" type in his name on google and see for you self.

Can't ya see the ole "step off pad" bar at Indian Pt. as a retired exotic dance club featuring retired ole "road hoes" as strippers......Sorry for that mental image Jr. Techs... :)  rad

BUT NOW A DAYS...All Bartlett site cord. are the best!!! I agree with Mike they all work for Bartlett Is it just a little strange?  Bartlett starts with the same letter as BEST.. I think not! Bartlett=Best. And they are gettin' better ones with each company they buy.
« Last Edit: Dec 28, 2004, 10:20 by radman5030 »

Atomic_Punk

« Reply #86 on: Mar 09, 2005, 02:40 »
Come on now, someone show Karen Hurley some love!

gato-rojo

« Reply #87 on: Mar 09, 2005, 02:01 »
Mark Fry at Trojan was by far my favorite site coordinator. He gets my vote. 

Offline Roll Tide

• Nearly SRO; Previous RCO / AUO / HP Tech / MM1ss
  • Very Heavy User
  • Those who wait upon God..rise up on eagles' wings
« Reply #88 on: Mar 09, 2005, 02:27 »
Mike Dinger!!! 

I am speechless!
(I am sure Dinger does a great job, I just didn't expect him to be one!)
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Offline Dream Tar Heel

• Dulce Periculum
  • Moderate User
  • Never Happy Until Happy With Yourself!
« Reply #89 on: Mar 10, 2005, 07:24 »
Mike Dinger, He is the man. When Big Blue wouldnt come across with the per diem, Dinger paid everybody out of his pocket, for 2 weeks. Mike Dinger is my Hero!!!
I NEVER KNEW LOVE, I JUST KNOW THE SOUND IT MAKES WHEN IT LIES!

oldtimer

« Reply #90 on: Mar 10, 2005, 09:24 »
Dream Tarheel, What have you been smokin, watchout for FFD

Offline TENN-1

• Moderate User
  • Finished the 5 year plan in only 34!
« Reply #91 on: Mar 10, 2005, 09:47 »
I did the road thing during the early to late eighties and always thought Bill Rehwalt did a first class job while working for RAD Services. Pat Hoppe with Numanco also ranks up there with best. I did not recognize it at the time, but Frank Reynolds held his own during some difficult periods. I've been a house mouse now for the last 15 years and have seen several site coordinators come and go - Gerald Parker always stood up for his folks, so did Pete McCallister.
It will be interesting to see who makes the transition from something Old to something Blue.
Things come to those who wait, but usually it's stuff left over from those who hustle!

JnyMac

« Reply #92 on: Mar 12, 2005, 01:22 »
Bill and Linda Rehwalt now have a BOOMING real estate business with REMAX in Phoenix, AZ.  He probably makes about 10 times his coordinator salary.  I've never dealt with Mark Fry, Ted Maine, and Pete McCallister as coordinators.  I spent plenty of time with them when they were techs.  Their performance as techs was outstanding and no doubt carried over to their coordinator positions.

Offline Atomic Frog

• Sr HP Tech
  • Moderate User
  • Ribit!! Ribit!!
« Reply #93 on: Mar 12, 2005, 01:33 »
Gerald Parker  - ComEd  ;D
Ron Cahill       - ComEd  ;D
Nick Nicholas   - TVA     ;D
Butch Byrd     - ComEd  ;D

FROG  :D
It is not MY fault that I never learned to accept responsibility.- Homer J. Simpson

I bet Einstein turned himself into all sorts of colors before he invented the light bulb.- Homer J. Simpson

chicklet

« Reply #94 on: Mar 25, 2005, 01:43 »
I have two favorite site coordinators they are John Hill at Point Beach and Barry Keele at Cooper and Wolfcreek.  I think they should be added to the list that has already been made.

Dr. Evil

« Reply #95 on: Mar 31, 2005, 01:12 »
Up until recently, I worked with Mark Fry at the Trojan site. He was fantastic. He was always there when you needed him.

PSYCHO

« Reply #96 on: Mar 31, 2005, 02:13 »
the first two that come to my mind first are 1. eli crosby IIIi   b.v. 2.  mike mcguire calvert. two good men that didn't forget how to treat people the right way.

foreverajr

« Reply #97 on: Mar 31, 2005, 02:34 »
Denise Leisure is a pleasure to work for.  She is such a phenomenal lady.  For reasons unknown to me, she took me in and treated me like she had known me for years.  She always tried to work with me (to keep me working when some jr's were having a hard time) and help me out if I needed it. She always seemed like she genuinely cared about what was going on with me, both in my career and in my life.  I haven't had the opportunity to work with her lately because I have been stationary for almost a year.  But, I can't wait to work with her again.
Another good one was Nick Nichols.  He was always a straight shooter and treated everyone fairly.  He would offer up advice to help me out at work.  Great guy. 

coshaun

« Reply #98 on: Mar 31, 2005, 03:08 »
from my Duke days, I have to vote for Eddie Garris.... What a southern gentleman! and then there was Mike O'Shaughnessy.  He never put his needs or concerns before anyone else and he always treated everyone fairly(even house techs when he was their supervisor).

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
« Reply #99 on: Mar 31, 2005, 04:54 »
Denise Leisure is a pleasure to work for. She is such a phenomenal lady.

I have only worked with Denise for one short outage, but it seems to me that just about everyone likes her (I know she treated me very well). She honestly cares and it shows.
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?