Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Favorite Site Coordinators honeypot

Poll

My Favorite Site Coordinator from the past.

Brian Clow
24 (16.9%)
Ed Carl
26 (18.3%)
Denise Leisure
23 (16.2%)
Butch Byrd
20 (14.1%)
Doug McBride
16 (11.3%)
Marty Erickson
33 (23.2%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Favorite Site Coordinators  (Read 243368 times)

remowil55

Re: Favorite Site Coordinators
« Reply #150 on: Sep 16, 2007, 09:14 »
Oh man. there are a few. Tim Lawson, Phillip Key,Pete McAlister Jr. and Jeff Diezel.

Offline Brett LaVigne

• Very Heavy User
  • This aggression will not stand, man.
« Reply #151 on: Sep 16, 2007, 08:55 »
Oh man. there are a few. Tim Lawson, Phillip Key,Pete McAlister Jr. and Jeff Diezel.

I must second the vote for Tim and also for my gap toothed brother Phillip Key!!! ;D
I Heart Hippie Chicks!!!

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #152 on: Sep 16, 2007, 09:18 »
I've never worked FOR tim LAwson, but I have worked WITH him, and the guy is incredible.

vikingfan

« Reply #153 on: Sep 17, 2007, 11:16 »
i'll add my vote for tim lawson !! he was good coordinator when i worked with bartlett a couple of years ago at ANO also i like working frank hamaker ! he was hard but fair, i never had an issue with him. and also ed carl worked with him the best part of 10 years at batelle labs hope he's doing well these days

alphadude

« Reply #154 on: Sep 17, 2007, 05:22 »
wow im ancient some of these guys were entry decon and scaffold builders when i was HP supervisor!!!! Im with red -old school

scruffy

« Reply #155 on: Oct 16, 2007, 08:26 »
My all time favorite was Richard Helm from Byron. Never steered me wrong!

Offline xobxdoc

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #156 on: Oct 16, 2007, 08:49 »
would that be phil key from semmes alabama? I thought he got out of the nukes. Can anyone tell me where he is now. Lost touch with him at Calvert in mid 90s

Offline xobxdoc

• Moderate User
« Reply #157 on: Oct 16, 2007, 09:38 »
I have enjoyed going through this thread. I have been off the road since 95 and most of these names on here I knew as techs. I have to say the worst coordinator I had was Evan Reese at Beaver Valley in 89. He used to hide in the parking lot to catch techs leaving a minute early working 12 for 11.5. Zdrakas was my first at Songs. He only hired large breasted dosimetry clerks. That was nice coming out of the can. Hamaker? You got to be kidding me!!!!! Shackleford had some nice sweaters, like Cliff Huxtable. Mobley gave me my first lead tech job. That was a mistake. Still he was a good guy. So was Slaman. Phil Key was great to work with. He pissed off Ginkel on several occasions. Marty Erickson was top notch. Worked with him at ANO along with Odgers. Is he still with Brenda? O'Shaun was the best. Worked with him at a few outages. Last I heard he was at TVA. I miss the road days but I love being home every day. I love being there for my son. I'm glad I found this site. It brings back a lot of memories.

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
  • CONFIRMED!: The dumbest man on the planet
« Reply #158 on: Oct 17, 2007, 05:50 »
would that be phil key from semmes alabama? I thought he got out of the nukes. Can anyone tell me where he is now. Lost touch with him at Calvert in mid 90s

You might consider posting this in the "Looking For" thread, just a suggestion ;)
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days will it take a grasshopper with a rubber foot to kick a hole in a tin can?

Forum rules..http://www.nukeworker.co

Offline Brett LaVigne

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #159 on: Oct 17, 2007, 11:20 »

Phillip is now working at (one of those Southern Nuclear plants to remain un-named due to rules and regulations that are a bit grey due to the fact that many have been mentioned along with their respective plants that they still might be found coordinating at ;)) in a house position.

Edited by Moderator to remove location. Please read the rules for 'Looking For' section.
« Last Edit: Oct 18, 2007, 08:40 by Bat Man »
I Heart Hippie Chicks!!!

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
  • "How Many Things I Have No Need Of" - Socrates
« Reply #160 on: Oct 17, 2007, 02:28 »
Am I allowed to put a vote in for Johnny C. out at Diablo? 

...or is he dis-qualified, since he's also the recruiter, supervisor, and ....?

:)
We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them.      - B. Baggins

Offline xobxdoc

• Moderate User
« Reply #161 on: Oct 17, 2007, 02:52 »
Phillip is now working at XXXXX in a house position.

Edited by Moderator to remove location. Please read the rules for 'Looking For' section.
Thanks Batman,

Offline Brett LaVigne

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #162 on: Oct 18, 2007, 08:43 »
Thanks Batman,

If you talk to him, ask him about his down hill skiing experiences with Tim and his other room mate at Cook last year.
I Heart Hippie Chicks!!!

Offline shehane

• Moderate User
  • You never know, do you?
« Reply #163 on: Oct 19, 2007, 01:00 »
I would like to submit my two favorites:  Rob Schnetzler and Pete McAlister.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be! Dirk Gently

Offline hamsamich

• Very Heavy User
  • And did I hear a 9er in there?
« Reply #164 on: Oct 21, 2007, 02:55 »
I worked with Rich Helm a couple of times.  He is the man!  Must be a good site coordinator...

Rad Sponge

« Reply #165 on: Oct 21, 2007, 07:36 »
Bill Breen at Hope Creek.

mooredee13

« Reply #166 on: Nov 16, 2007, 08:33 »
Well, I haven't worked in nuclear power since I left EB RadCon in 1990, but if the Bill Breen at Hope Creek is the same crusty ELT I knew on the Nat Greene back in the mid-80s, then that cat's okay with me!

Dave

Haz-Mater

« Reply #167 on: Nov 30, 2007, 09:18 »
I have never worked for Tim Lawson but i worked with him at Vogtle in the early 90s. When I think of Tim, I think of 3 things...Red Hair, Big Smile, and a FAST ASS Camero with only a drivers seat and a milk crate for the passenger seat.  That was some scary ride especially since we were intoxicated.  He also had a nice, sweet wife that was not bad on the eyes either.  Keep up the good work Ga Boy.

Offline techtoolong

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #168 on: Dec 02, 2007, 07:54 »
Phil Kelly at Oconee treats people with respect.  Great Guy

Offline tigger

• Moderate User
« Reply #169 on: Dec 10, 2007, 11:27 »
Nick's a good guy, works as hard as his techs, doesn't take any crap.
I guess a fault some find in him is that if he has a lazy don't wanna do anything "wynch" on his schedule, he isn't afraid to jerk a knot in the butt of the lazy slug riding on her fellow workers' shoulders.

I loved working with Nick! He was my first site coordinator, and I believe I will get to work with him again this spring!
As for the yanking a knot in some lazy person's back side, how can that be a fault? No one likes to carry the load for someone else!

Offline rocknrollrick

• Moderate User
  • PAYING THE COST TO BE THE BOSS!!!!!
« Reply #170 on: Dec 12, 2007, 04:54 »
Site coordinators Great ones : Bill Zak (Gina and Shoreham)
                                         Darryl Hutton (Catawba)
                                         Doug Hatch (McGuire)
                                         Dave Lloyd (Catawba)
                                         Jeanette Jackson (Calvert cliffs and Brunswick)
                                         Al Eidson ( Fermi and VC Summer)
                                         Dale Pittman (Fermi)
                                         Allan Cobb (Milestone)
And I'm sure that I missed some others but these are ones that all had their own style but are straight shooters ;D It's a tough job with a lot of headaches and you can't please everyone ;)
« Last Edit: Dec 12, 2007, 04:56 by rocknrollrick »
Early to bed, 13 hours on nights, makes you tired, wealthy and a night crawler!!!!

Offline Bonds 25

• Very Heavy User
  • HP Tech......Well Thats My Title Anyways.
« Reply #171 on: Dec 12, 2007, 08:19 »
Phil Kelley at oconee is the BEST in the buisness......Hands down....a man like that should be much higher...
"But I Dont Wanna Be A Pirate" - Jerry Seinfeld

Offline deicide666

• Light User
  • whats grosser than gross?
« Reply #172 on: Feb 23, 2008, 12:43 »
Marty by far!!!
death to all who apose us!!!!

MickeeMickee

« Reply #173 on: Feb 27, 2008, 02:15 »
I so agree with you when it comes to Wayne Mandrel.  I have worked alot of different plants and for  "Favorite Site-coordinator" Wayne is #1 hands down.  Comanche Peak, also is the one plant where all the house techs. and management treated me right.  I was very sorry to hear that their new RPM is making their lives miserable........and you know that is going to happen to those contractor RP's who work there also.  I considered that plant the best place a rent-a-tech could work........(hope it doesn't change too much)   MickeeMickee

CoastalCaptainJack

« Reply #174 on: Apr 03, 2008, 07:36 »

Phillip still works at his home plant and works at his own auto shop in Dothan, Alabama. Nice Guy at the plant and at the auto shop too.  Gives good prices on tires, oil changes, etc.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?