Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Resume check

Author Topic: Resume check  (Read 9770 times)

Offline theviking28

• Lurker
Resume check
« on: Jan 14, 2013, 09:01 »
I have applied for the second time at a nuke plant near my town and I was wondering if I could get someone's opinion of my resume?  PM me your email if you will. 

Offline Higgs

• SRO
  • Very Heavy User
  • Life has a melody...
Re: Resume check
« Reply #1 on: Jan 14, 2013, 09:29 »
PM sent.

Justin
"How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.” - Ted Nugent

Offline MMM

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #2 on: Sep 16, 2013, 10:15 »
Similar question as the original. I'm retiring from the navy next summer. Would anyone be willing to take a look at my resume and give me some tips? Thanks in advance.

Offline Higgs

• SRO
  • Very Heavy User
  • Life has a melody...
« Reply #3 on: Sep 24, 2013, 04:24 »
PM sent.

Justin
"How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.” - Ted Nugent

Offline jnagle78

• Lurker
« Reply #4 on: Dec 16, 2014, 05:00 »
I am an ELT getting ready to leave the navy. I was wondering if anyone would want to look over my resume?

Offline Eric_Bartlett

• Heavy User
  • I was liberal as a youth then I had to pay taxes..
« Reply #5 on: Dec 17, 2014, 12:08 »
I am an ELT getting ready to leave the navy. I was wondering if anyone would want to look over my resume?

Send it on in - eric.bartlett@bhienergy.com - when are you available for work?  what type of work you looking for - long term contract, long term permanant, or short term contract?

Eric
The opinions & views expressed by me are mine and mine alone and may not reflect those of the company.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?