Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Submarine ET looking at options... honeypot

Author Topic: Submarine ET looking at options...  (Read 11011 times)

Offline JamesSubET

• Lurker
Submarine ET looking at options...
« on: Jan 31, 2013, 08:49 »
Hello Nuke worker members,
First off I'm  new to the forums so sorry for the same old questions
So  I'm currently qualified PVO, RT,AEA, EO, RO, SRO, CPW,  BEQ with some extra quals in  Maintenance Person, Planner, RPPO, WCS, RCI, SCI, RMT(Reactor Maintenance Technician), RMA(Reactor Maintenance Assistant).
I definitely want to get out in a year & a half so is there anything else that I should qualify while in the Navy before I get out?
Also what is the best route for trying to  get a job?
Any help would  be great.
Thanks

Fermi2

Re: Submarine ET looking at options...
« Reply #1 on: Jan 31, 2013, 09:08 »
No one here knows. Sad isn't it? Since no one here knows maybe you can try the SEARCH FUNCTION!

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #2 on: Jan 31, 2013, 09:15 »
I hear the second-hand car parts business is doing well, might try that.

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #3 on: Jan 31, 2013, 09:40 »
No one here knows. Sad isn't it? Since no one here knows maybe you can try the SEARCH FUNCTION!

ROFL ROFL ROFL  I'm sorry, but that was funny I don't care who you are,...

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 31, 2013, 09:59 »
So  I'm currently qualified PVO, RT,AEA, EO, RO, SRO, CPW,  BEQ with some extra quals in  Maintenance Person, Planner, RPPO, WCS, RCI, SCI, RMT(Reactor Maintenance Technician), RMA(Reactor Maintenance Assistant).
I definitely want to get out in a year & a half so is there anything else that I should qualify while in the Navy before I get out?
Thanks

It is best on any forum to lurk and get the feel of the site prior to joining in and on Nukeworker there is a wealth of information if you search first and then ask specific questions. The posters above have been posting and helping newcomers for 9 years or more and have heard the same questions over and over again, you will find them much more helpful if you at least try to do some of your own work.
   OK some of them just like bludgeoning the newbies but if you can endure the gauntlet  [spank] it will be worthwhile.

You are now officially [dink] now go do your lookups.

MacGyver

« Reply #5 on: Feb 01, 2013, 06:22 »
Thanks

General Statistics - JamesSubET

Total Time Spent Online:    9 minutes.
Total Posts:                    1 posts
Total Topics Started:            1 topics
Number of Polls Created:    0 polls
Number of Votes Cast:            0 votes

DSO

« Reply #6 on: Feb 01, 2013, 01:22 »
Thanks

James,

I would look into the Peace Corp. and the Salvation Army (they need part-time bell ringers)

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?