Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Quad Cities Exelon Interviewing

Author Topic: Quad Cities Exelon Interviewing  (Read 16895 times)

Offline MacGyverFan1

• Light User
Quad Cities Exelon Interviewing
« on: Feb 16, 2013, 11:25 »
Anyone in the process of interviewing for Exelon Quad Cities plant happen to hear back and were hired?  I spoke to onsite hr yesterday and was told they have made a decision on hires and are currently contacting them.  

Still holding out hope I will get the call.  
« Last Edit: Feb 16, 2013, 11:58 by klink »

Offline MacGyverFan1

• Light User
Re: Quad Cities Exelon Interviewing
« Reply #1 on: Feb 18, 2013, 07:50 »
I should add, this is for NLO

Offline cjaj123

• Very Lite User
« Reply #2 on: Jan 26, 2014, 03:18 »
Hello, just wondering if you ever got that call? Looking for others in the Quad Cities plant to share knowledge and information. Thanks!

GoHawks

« Reply #3 on: Jan 26, 2014, 03:35 »
Hello, just wondering if you ever got that call? Looking for others in the Quad Cities plant to share knowledge and information. Thanks!

Are you applying for operator, have been called for testing?

Offline blackb3lt

• Light User
« Reply #4 on: Jan 28, 2014, 11:39 »
The job isn't posted internally yet.  I don't know anything else about it though.

DukeMaster87

« Reply #5 on: Feb 27, 2014, 11:08 »
I don't understand how they could be done interviewing on the 16th of Feburary.  I'mnot sure which position you are referring to, but the Entry-Level Operator job was posted twice from what I could see.  Once on Feb. 6th and again on Feb 16th.  If they pretty much have everyone figured out who they want by the 16th its disingenuous of them to repost the job then.  Maybe were talking about two different positions. 

i'm just curious

How long after you applied did they contact you?  an when they mention 'Entry Level' do they really mean it.  I'm new to these forums, but from what I have read 'Entry Level' really means experienced.  I have a Bachelors in a scientific field but no relevant hands on experience (hence why I am looking at entry level).  There doesn't seem to be a closing date for the jobs posted either but I a assume if the job posting is still up they are still looking. If you fit all the basic qualifications they posted do they automatically call you in for the POSS and BMST exams?  Thanks in advance

jowlman

« Reply #6 on: Feb 27, 2014, 01:02 »
DukeMaster,

Look a little closer, this was originally started in 2013. So that could explain your confusion. For these positions entry level usually means trainee.

DukeMaster87

« Reply #7 on: Feb 27, 2014, 02:58 »
thanks sorry didnt notice it.  saw feb 16th and remembered that was a key date.    I'm still curious about my questions about the length of time to respond.  I give props to Exelon for answering their phone with a person when you call HR.  I know of companies where if you call and do not have a specific name or extension number for them they won't tell you anything.  I would imagne after a couple of weeks of no response that means you dont meet their internal qualifications.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?