Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu David "Strawberry" Laymon

Author Topic: David "Strawberry" Laymon  (Read 6292 times)

Tim Tarbox

David "Strawberry" Laymon
« on: Feb 19, 2013, 07:29 »
David "Strawberry" Laymon passed away today. He is survived by his two children Jacob and Jonah.

He will be missed.
« Last Edit: Oct 14, 2015, 02:05 by Rennhack »

Offline retired nuke

• Family Man
  • Very Heavy User
  • No longer a nuke
Re: "Strawberry" Laymon
« Reply #1 on: Feb 20, 2013, 07:48 »
Strawberry was one of the first people I knew when I went on the road. He was one of the kindest and gentlest people I knew. Sorry to hear of his passing. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
Remember who you love. Remember what is sacred. Remember what is true.
Remember that you will die, and that this day is a gift. Remember how you wish to live, may the blessing of the Lord be with you

Offline hoghunter

• Moderate User
  • I have often regretted my speech, never my silence
« Reply #2 on: Feb 21, 2013, 04:12 »
It is a sad day to hear a friend of many years and a good man has passed.I first worked with Strawberry at ANO in late 80's. I also work with him at HAKE in Memphis.May God bless him and prayers for his familly and all those who knew him will agree with me he will be missed
Robert "Booger" Ellison
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand

Jr8black3

« Reply #3 on: Feb 21, 2013, 10:26 »
:( I remember the days at ANO just like Booger, never a time in my life I forget the good old days of ANO and all of the good folks I met there. When I seen this I was like damn one more down. It won't be long brother we will all be up there having us a good ole time. May you rest in peace brother till we get up there and have some fun..

ISOCS

« Reply #4 on: Feb 22, 2013, 07:12 »
Really sorry to hear of Strawberry's passing. I worked with him at Duratek.

HAIRDUDE

« Reply #5 on: Mar 06, 2013, 02:03 »
This is truly sad news. Strawberry was a great friend. My heart goes out to his family.

Offline oaitw

• Very Lite User
« Reply #6 on: Mar 06, 2013, 03:12 »
my prayers go to his family

rapid

Offline stirfry

• Moderate User
  • It's an O.K. World
« Reply #7 on: Mar 10, 2013, 04:00 »
I am sorry to hear about this untimely death. I too worked with him at Hake and he was a knowledgable and good person.
GOS SPEED

Finni
YA gotta be SOMEWHERE

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?