Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu DC Cook? Interview and Questions.
honeypot

Author Topic: DC Cook? Interview and Questions.  (Read 3505 times)

deskaiser

DC Cook? Interview and Questions.
« on: Mar 07, 2013, 07:06 »
Hi,
Just wondering what it's like to work at DC COOK?  I have an interview and I would like to know if the FossGen employee reductions at AEP have any affect on DC COOK employees when it comes to bumping rights?  Has there ever been a layoff at DC COOK?  Any layoff rumors?  Job security is my number one concern when/if they make me an offer.
Any help appreciated.  I hope I'm posting this in the correct forum. 
Thanks.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: DC Cook? Interview and Questions.
« Reply #1 on: Mar 08, 2013, 06:14 »
No layoff or layoff rumors at DC Cook.  Past 'passing over' is no guarantee that in the future they will be passed over for future layoffs.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?