Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Jerry Silvio

Author Topic: Jerry Silvio  (Read 7150 times)

Offline peteshonkwiler

• Radiological Ergonomist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Banned fromLinkedIn. Now on Twitter @PSloglo
Jerry Silvio
« on: Nov 16, 2004, 07:30 »
Jerry passed on Sunday, 14 November 04.  Senior HP tech who always worked as a contractor.  Home plant was Beaver Valley.  Husband, father, and grandfrather.  He will be missed.
A REM is a REM is a REM
Yea, though I walk through the boundaries of containment, I shall fear no dose, for my meters are with me.  My counters, air sample filters, and smears, they comfort me.

Offline Already Gone

• Curmudgeon At Large
  • Very Heavy User
  • Did I say that out loud?
Re: Jerry Silvio
« Reply #1 on: Nov 16, 2004, 09:55 »
Jerry was also a very good brother.  He took care of his brother Jim (Fatcat) when they were on the road together.  He was a good guy.
"To be content with little is hard; to be content with much, impossible." - Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach

JIMBOMAFF

« Reply #2 on: Nov 16, 2004, 10:04 »
I worked with Jerry at SAPS.  He was a good Human.

ramdog_1

« Reply #3 on: Nov 16, 2004, 06:54 »
What happend to him?
gwad he was one of the kinder guys to work around. one time in 88 I had to bail him out up in Maine. he was so happy I showed up never stoped thanking me.
he always tell me where the motels were at and some good places to eat.
Never met a guy who was better.
Jerry God Bless ya. look down on us.

Offline peteshonkwiler

• Radiological Ergonomist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Banned fromLinkedIn. Now on Twitter @PSloglo
« Reply #4 on: Nov 18, 2004, 04:14 »
Jerry lost his battle with cancer. 
A REM is a REM is a REM
Yea, though I walk through the boundaries of containment, I shall fear no dose, for my meters are with me.  My counters, air sample filters, and smears, they comfort me.

duke99301

« Reply #5 on: Nov 18, 2004, 09:13 »
Jerry was my friend so was fat cat both good people.  lets all  try to give Jerry his peace and blessing. he was so nice to work with and I never seen him say a bad word about anyone.
I miss the days of old GTS and Jerry. at the beaver trap
1st time I worked with him was at Maine yankee in 88 he did not stay long but it was cool.
« Last Edit: Apr 20, 2005, 12:17 by duke99301 »

Harpo

« Reply #6 on: Feb 05, 2005, 11:51 »
Goodbye Jerry. Hope you find a good place to party. We'll see you soon enough.

BLB

« Reply #7 on: Apr 19, 2005, 08:39 »
I remember Jerry for all the pranks he loved to play.  A few I was involved in.  What a fun guy to be around.

kennyp46

« Reply #8 on: Nov 02, 2005, 12:35 »
I knew Jerry Silvio.  He was good people.  I worked with him at a few different plants.  I first met him working in Oakland for AWS Remediation.  I will miss him at Beaver.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?