Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Ontario Power Generation - Nuclear Operator Aptitude test honeypot

Author Topic: Ontario Power Generation - Nuclear Operator Aptitude test  (Read 21002 times)

Offline dminor

• Lurker
I have been invited by OPG to participate in the Nuclear Operator in training Test session which is the first step in the process of the job application and in which you have to be successful in order to proceed to the interview.

They referred me to the SHLdirect website http://www.shldirect.com/practice_tests.html to practice for the test but the website has a number of different types of practice test so I'm not sure which ones would be similar to the NOIT test.

OPG does not allow the use for a calculator to complete this test but the SHL recommends a calculator for their practice tests.

Does anyone have any feedback for the NOIT tests at OPG?

It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: Dec 20, 2012, 04:09 by dminor »

Offline AndrewE

• Lurker
Re: Ontario Power Generation - Nuclear Operator Aptitude test
« Reply #1 on: Dec 25, 2012, 07:13 »
I heard theres questions about the company, safety, reading, and maths calculations.

Offline mustang88

• Lurker
« Reply #2 on: Dec 28, 2012, 10:43 »
When is your test?

Offline dminor

• Lurker
« Reply #3 on: Dec 29, 2012, 04:08 »
Test is on January 16th

Offline Nukegirl

• Lurker
Re: Ontario Power Generation - Nuclear operator 2013 hire
« Reply #4 on: Mar 29, 2013, 09:40 »
Just wondering if anyone could answer a question for me. Has OPG contacted candidates back yet for the March 2013 operator hire? Any input would be great!

Offline Marcus67

• Light User
« Reply #5 on: Mar 29, 2013, 02:06 »
I haven't heard anything yet, all my references were contacted though. Any word from anyone else?

Offline Marcus67

• Light User
« Reply #6 on: Mar 29, 2013, 02:31 »
Also, refer to this topic as well when inquiring about people getting called for the NOIT recruitment.

http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/topic,34713.msg171290/boardseen.html#new

Offline Nukegirl

• Lurker
« Reply #7 on: Mar 29, 2013, 03:02 »
Thanks that's very helpful. I wonder when their going To contact people back. They were kind of late giving out interviews so maybe they will be late giving out the jobs. Keep me posted. Thanks.

Offline Marcus67

• Light User
« Reply #8 on: Mar 29, 2013, 04:54 »
Not sure either, I was told 3rd week of March so I'm guessing any time now. Hopefully sooner than later!

Offline crazyrock

• Very Lite User
« Reply #9 on: Mar 29, 2013, 11:39 »
When did OPG advertise their NO positions?  All their advertised positions are for CO OP. was it through the OPG career site?

Offline Marcus67

• Light User
« Reply #10 on: Mar 30, 2013, 09:35 »
I think I remember applying around the time of October/November 2012 on the opg career website.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?