Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu ACOD on my PHQ honeypot

Author Topic: ACOD on my PHQ  (Read 3871 times)

Offline Runner117

• Lurker
ACOD on my PHQ
« on: Apr 02, 2013, 10:53 »
I was hired for a co-op position by a nuclear company in the north east, and need to soon hand in my PHQ form and begin the in-processing procedure. The only thing that could possibly show up on a background check was a ACOD (Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal) for pedit larceny, which is now over a year old. I am assuming that I have to check "Yes" as to whether I was ever arrested, but beyond that the charge was cleared off my record and it should be like it never happened at all. I was wondering if anyone else has experience with something like this, and if I should be worried or not about being granted UA... Any information would be very appreciated.   

Graphic

Re: ACOD on my PHQ
« Reply #1 on: Apr 02, 2013, 05:35 »
Replied to your pm

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?