Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Jim Rosenhagen honeypot

Author Topic: Jim Rosenhagen  (Read 15637 times)

Offline uRiaL

• BELIEVING RCT
  • Moderate User
  • God knows the path I take......
Jim Rosenhagen
« on: Apr 10, 2013, 11:21 »
Jim Rosenhagen passed today.He was a good friend.I worked with Jim at Treasure Island and Hunter's Point.Madina and I will always  remember  you my friend.
« Last Edit: Apr 21, 2013, 08:49 by Rennhack »
I thank  GOD for you with every remembrance of you.

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
Re: Jim Rosehhagen
« Reply #1 on: Apr 11, 2013, 02:40 »
Thank you for letting us know.

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline Laundry Man

• Heavy User
« Reply #2 on: Apr 11, 2013, 07:31 »
Very sad news indeed.  Jimmy worked for me on the evening shift at Fermi cleaning up from the turbine fiasco.  Always funny and a pleasure to have on the crew.  Thoughts and prayers to his family.
LM
« Last Edit: Apr 11, 2013, 01:34 by Laundry Man »

Offline Duke

• Very Lite User
« Reply #3 on: Apr 11, 2013, 09:08 »
Jim worked for me for awhile at SPRU and we missed him when he left When we were looking for more techs I called and tried to entice him back-will miss him and keep him and his family in my prayers. RIP my friend!

Offline Brett LaVigne

• Very Heavy User
  • This aggression will not stand, man.
« Reply #4 on: Apr 11, 2013, 01:16 »
Jim last worked for me at Humboldt Bay and passed away at home with his brother here in Eureka, CA. We all liked Jim and are saddened by his death.
I Heart Hippie Chicks!!!

Offline BeDaBullet

• Light User
  • 'GENERAL DELIVERY'
« Reply #5 on: Apr 11, 2013, 09:31 »
Jim was a Super Man....Jackie and I both enjoyed working with Jim at Hunters Point....He will be missed...Our Hearts go out to Dan and family.  Rest in Peace Jim.
“California is a fine place to live — if you happen to be an orange.”

PDWheatStraw

« Reply #6 on: Apr 12, 2013, 09:35 »
 I had the pleasure of working with Jim and Danny back in the Hydro Nuclear days. Jim was a good friend and great worker ! Danny and family, you are in my prayers! He will be missed and remember we both Loved him and needed him, but GOD needed him more !!! PDWheatStraw

slattmandu

« Reply #7 on: Apr 13, 2013, 04:16 »
The last name here is Rosehhagen not Rosenhagen. I worked with the Rosenhagen brothers(Dan & Jim) in the Hydro nuclear days at DC Cook in the 80s. They are from the Bridgman/Baroda area in Michigan. This is a mixup right this is not Jim Rosenhagen that has passed away.
« Last Edit: Apr 14, 2013, 06:12 by SlattManDu »

Offline Brett LaVigne

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #8 on: Apr 15, 2013, 03:16 »
The last name here is Rosehhagen not Rosenhagen. I worked with the Rosenhagen brothers(Dan & Jim) in the Hydro nuclear days at DC Cook in the 80s. They are from the Bridgman/Baroda area in Michigan. This is a mixup right this is not Jim Rosenhagen that has passed away.

Rosehhagen is a typo, Jim Rosenhagen is who passed away.
I Heart Hippie Chicks!!!

Offline Wojo

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: Apr 15, 2013, 03:28 »
Any information on what happened?  Did he get sick?
Lost my boots in transit, pile of smokin leather, nailed the retreads to my feet and prayed for better weather - J Garcia

Offline Jack U. Loyd

• Light User
« Reply #10 on: Apr 15, 2013, 08:26 »
Met him on my first jr. job in "87"

One of those cats you always remember.  RIP

Offline Duct-Tape

• Light User
  • Silence is golden, Duct-Tape is silver.
« Reply #11 on: Apr 15, 2013, 09:34 »
It was never a problem working with him.  He was one of the good guys.  I am saddened by this news and my prayers go out to the family.
So you wanabe a HP...

slattmandu

« Reply #12 on: Apr 16, 2013, 04:33 »
I was hoping it was some kind of mixup. We hired in with Hydro at same time. Worked first 2 road jobs together in 85. It was always a adventure hanging out with Jim. Sorry to hear of his passing!

Offline Brett LaVigne

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #13 on: Apr 16, 2013, 06:56 »
On April 19th here in Eureka we will be having a gathering to raise a glass in memory of Jim. Jim's brother Dan will be there as well. We will be collecting donations to help Jim's family with the funeral expenses. If anyone who knew Jim is local and wants to stop in or would like to help the family in some way, feel free to PM me.

I Heart Hippie Chicks!!!

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Jim Rosenhagen
« Reply #14 on: Apr 21, 2013, 08:49 »
how about the original poster correct his "good Friends" last name or if the moderator can, please do.

Done.

HAIRDUDE

« Reply #15 on: Oct 21, 2013, 09:26 »
So sad to hear this. They were part of my first nuke experience at DC Cook with Hydro. My condolences to Jimmy's family.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #16 on: Oct 21, 2013, 03:39 »
They were part of my first nuke experience at DC Cook with Hydro.

Me too.  Except Hydro was WRS when I got there.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?