Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Oconee Security Officer Questions
honeypot

Author Topic: Oconee Security Officer Questions  (Read 3709 times)

Offline BamaNuker

• Very Lite User
Oconee Security Officer Questions
« on: May 02, 2013, 09:17 »
 I am looking for some  information concerning the Security Officers at Oconee. Are they in house or contractor? Are they represented by a union? Most impotantly what is the Officer top out pay and how long does it take to get there?

Offline ToadSuck

• Moderate User
Re: Oconee Security Officer Questions
« Reply #1 on: Jun 03, 2013, 11:33 »
I don't know what the topped out pay is, but I think they start out at $18.

I asked a senior security guy the other day what the hiring was like because a friend wanted to get on. He told me that the job posting to hire 3-6 folks from 13 months prior had just sent out the job offers b/c over 6000 applied and over 2/3 were not only qualified, but met most/all of the desired quals. He said it took them that year to weed it down and get the best folks.

Long story short....unless you know someone or are a super man with an incredible resume you aren't getting on at security.

Disclaimer: This is remembered to the best of my abilities the numbers quoted aren't exact, but they are close.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?