Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu William F. "Bill" Rigby honeypot

Author Topic: William F. "Bill" Rigby  (Read 5392 times)

Offline Brett LaVigne

• Very Heavy User
  • This aggression will not stand, man.
William F. "Bill" Rigby
« on: May 13, 2013, 05:04 »
It is with a heavy heart that I write this to let everyone know that Bill passed away last Tuesday evening. I did not know Bill prior to Humboldt Bay but have worked side by side with him for the last 4 years here. Like most that worked with and knew him, I considered Bill a friend and a mentor. I have thanked him on many occasions for his attention to details and keeping our team safe while working in very dangerous conditions. You left us far too early Bill, and we will always remember you.

"Make it safe!" -Bill Rigby (8/7/1954 - 5/7/2013)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 05:06 by Brett LaVigne »
I Heart Hippie Chicks!!!

bigdog46

Re: William F. "Bill" Rigby
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 11:20 »
Any additional details, worked with Bill off and on since 1991.  Sad news.

Offline Brett LaVigne

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 04:03 »
Any additional details, worked with Bill off and on since 1991.  Sad news.

Bill became ill a few months ago. He spent his last 3 months or so surrounded with friends, family and the wonderful people from Hospice who helped make him as comfortable as he could be. I would rather not go into the details since I am not a family member, it's just not my place.
I Heart Hippie Chicks!!!

bigdog46

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 05:16 »
Arraingments or services planned?

Offline Brett LaVigne

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 08:48 »
No services at Bill's request.
I Heart Hippie Chicks!!!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?