Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu SONGS to close.....

Author Topic: SONGS to close.....  (Read 3441 times)

Offline navynukedoc

• RP/HP/RC
  • Heavy User
"Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence" - George Washington

Offline a_fan

• Very Lite User
Re: SONGS to close.....
« Reply #1 on: Jun 07, 2013, 12:42 »
Ren•ais•sance
 ˌrɛn əˈsɑns, -ˈzɑns, -ˈsɑ̃s, ˈrɛn əˌsɑns, -ˌzɑns, -ˌsɑ̃s; especially British rɪˈneɪ sənsShow Spelled [ren-uh-sahns, -zahns, -sahNs, ren-uh-sahns, -zahns, -sahNs; especially British ri-ney-suh  ns] Show IPA
noun
1. the activity, spirit, or time of the great revival of art, literature, and learning in Europe beginning in the 14th century and extending to the 17th century, marking the transition from the medieval to the modern world.
2. the forms and treatments in art used during this period.
3. ( sometimes lowercase ) any similar revival in the world of art and learning.
4. ( lowercase ) a renewal of life, vigor, interest, etc.; rebirth; revival: a moral renaissance.

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #2 on: Jun 07, 2013, 12:42 »
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57588196/calif-utility-to-retire-troubled-san-onofre-nuclear-power-plant/

Another one to go the way of the Puffin.........

there's plenty of puffins,...

I know, I've eaten them,...

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #3 on: Jun 07, 2013, 07:14 »
there's plenty of puffins,...

I know, I've eaten them,...

Where can you find puffin, how do they taste, they look delicious!

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #4 on: Jun 07, 2013, 08:12 »

Where can you find puffin, how do they taste, they look delicious!

they are, check your PM's,...

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?