Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Resources for learning Nuclear power & creating simulation tests  

Author Topic: Resources for learning Nuclear power & creating simulation tests  (Read 4233 times)

Offline dclements

• Very Lite User
I recently started taking course at a nearby technical college in pursuit of acquiring an AS in nuclear technology and have been considering putting together a few simulation tests to help fellow students get through the program or programs like it at other schools. I'm aware of the NRC Generic Fundamentals Exams and have found a few documents that would help with the test, however they are meant for people already working in the field instead of someone trying to get acclimated enough to work in an entry level position.

I was wondering if anyone on this would know where I could go to get material to use for the tests and/or resources for putting the simulation test themselves together.

Thanks.    
« Last Edit: Jun 18, 2013, 11:42 by Rennhack »

Offline dclements

• Very Lite User
Perhaps a better question may be how many people would be interested in any resource material for learning about nuclear power since many of the intro books cost $100+.

In case any is interested, there is a free MOOC course that started a few weeks ago but may still allow people to sign up:

https://www.coursera.org/course/nuclearscience

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?