Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Questions about UA

Author Topic: Questions about UA  (Read 4404 times)

Offline pokopelli

• Lurker
Questions about UA
« on: Aug 18, 2013, 02:37 »
Hello all,

I have been reading this forum for the last few days to get answers for the questions I have.I still have some questions though.

I was told after my interviews that I will almost certainly be getting a job offer letter. I had a DUI a little more than 5 years ago and completed the mandated rehab less than 5 years ago. Will the background check for the UA clearance search my medical records, if so what types? Do I need to provide certificates of completion for rehab or will they find that on their own? I had an ER visit for a staph infection, will that come up? I realize I am already a less than perfect candidate from a UA clearance standpoint so I want to be as absolutely prepared as possible and have the answers for whatever questions they may have.  Thanks for your time.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Questions about UA
« Reply #1 on: Aug 18, 2013, 05:13 »
They don't check medical records.  I don't see how an infection would be important, unless you were contagious now.

Be honest.

They will ask you to supply proof of completion of rehab.

Offline pokopelli

• Lurker
« Reply #2 on: Aug 18, 2013, 07:13 »
Thank you!

Graphic

« Reply #3 on: Aug 19, 2013, 02:32 »
Hello all,

I have been reading this forum for the last few days to get answers for the questions I have.I still have some questions though.

I was told after my interviews that I will almost certainly be getting a job offer letter. I had a DUI a little more than 5 years ago and completed the mandated rehab less than 5 years ago. Will the background check for the UA clearance search my medical records, if so what types? Do I need to provide certificates of completion for rehab or will they find that on their own? I had an ER visit for a staph infection, will that come up? I realize I am already a less than perfect candidate from a UA clearance standpoint so I want to be as absolutely prepared as possible and have the answers for whatever questions they may have.  Thanks for your time.

I would definitely bring in any rehab certificates etc because you are right on the 5 year threshold for drug/alcohol related charges. In some instances you may have to list any type of medical issues, such as getting fit for a respirator etc. It really depends on whatever you do. But for clearance purposes medical records don't come into play.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?