Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu ET Nuke on the prise

Author Topic: ET Nuke on the prise  (Read 4751 times)

Nothinglies

ET Nuke on the prise
« on: Jul 21, 2013, 08:23 »
I'm an ET nuke on the enterprise at the moment and in about a year and a half I will have to rotate. I've been able to push it off another 2 years by turning down prototype, but i will have no choice in 2015 but to leave. I am not sure yet about prototype, but my wife seems to really want to get back to Charleston (I know, there are 2 and that means there is a 50/50 chance of new york too). I personally don't want prototype, nrmd, or recruiting. Are there any other billets out there for shore duty other than these? I'm trying to keep my mind open to new ideas, but I have since not seen any other options other than those 3. Fresh ideas and options would be fantastic.

Offline CT-Mike

• Light User
Re: ET Nuke on the prise
« Reply #1 on: Jul 21, 2013, 10:21 »
You could always teach ETMS in Groton, Kings Bay, Pearl, Norfolk, and probably San Diego and Bangor. It was the best tour of my career, and it is a pro pay billet.

Offline SpaceJustice

• Moderate User
  • SRO ILT
Re: ET Nuke on the prise
« Reply #2 on: Jul 22, 2013, 12:57 »
From talking to the detailer, it sounds like you have to be qualified EWS (or surface equivalent) for over a year to get some of the better shore duties.  So if not already qualified, I would recommend working towards that.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?