Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Harvey Chuck Fennell

Author Topic: Harvey Chuck Fennell  (Read 4752 times)

Offline Dee_Davis

• Very Lite User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
Harvey Chuck Fennell
« on: Jul 23, 2013, 08:00 »
Chuck passed away on 7/22/13 at his home in Grand Junction Co. With his daughter at his side. He will be missed.
Chuck worked at Fernald for several years and then went to Idaho falls

Celebration of life on the best day of my dads life, my birthday, August 9th 5-9pm Lincoln park in grand junction, pot luck bring a dish and a story to share, no glass bottles, under big shelter by the pool

old raddog

Re: Harvey Chuck Fennell
« Reply #1 on: Jul 23, 2013, 09:28 »
Hey Dee this is a sad day. Loved the guy, he was a very good friend. He will be miss. This world will not be the same with out you Chuck. For his family i feel their lost. May God Bless them and comfort them at this time.

Offline Ginger Bread Woman

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Jul 24, 2013, 01:01 »
Very sad, sorry to hear this, I loved to work with Chuck, spent alot of time talking with him at Fernald in Ohio working T-19  with him. What a terrible loss, way to young! Chuck you are an awesome man and I am left with alot of great memories we all had fun with you. Will miss you! God Bless You; God Bless your family.  :'(

With heart felt sympathy!!

Kathleen Wiggins
« Last Edit: Jul 24, 2013, 01:03 by Ginger Bread Woman »

old raddog

« Reply #3 on: Jul 25, 2013, 02:23 »
Hey Chuck,

I know you can hear me Bro, you will be missed deeply, you were a very good RCT, and a very good friend. We had a lot of good times working together at Fernald. For your Family they are in my prayers Bro.

Miss you and love you Bro
Sam

Offline kaward1961

• Very Lite User
« Reply #4 on: Jul 25, 2013, 01:27 »
Working with Chuck in Moab UT at the mill tailings site made every day different. He was told while there of the cancer, had some surgery, informed again of more cancer...and the whole time he had this upbeat wonderful attitude. Even joking about it. One would think that with all this in ones life, it would be difficult to keep such an attitude as he did, even while in pain, but he did. Always having a good 'good ole days' story to tell. Chuckleberry, you will be missed by a lot of people.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?