Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu I want to go on the road honeypot

Author Topic: I want to go on the road  (Read 66076 times)

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
Re: I want to go on the road
« Reply #75 on: Aug 26, 2013, 04:06 »
most of the time the cash back amount doesn't qualify as a stripper roll....

[dowave] ROFL ROFL ROFL

Thanks for relieving a stressful day of resume updating on a 35+ year work history!

Most cashiers will give it to you all in ones, if that is your preference. ;)

How you spend your day off is your business.  :-X

Quote from: HouseDad on Today at 12:58:38

most of the time the cash back amount doesn't qualify as a stripper roll....

It's charity -
Helping single mothers, one dollar at a time... 
 :P

I was hoping SloGlo iced this topic 4 years ago:

yinz ebber wonder iffen dat one dollar bill in yer pocket ever bin in a strippers butt?

for those of us who think in pictures this topic can never stay iced long enough,... >:( :-X :-\

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #76 on: Aug 27, 2013, 10:37 »
I was hoping SloGlo iced this topic 4 years ago:

for those of us who think in pictures this topic can never stay iced long enough,... >:( :-X :-\

n phrum a guy wit a tag quote like yers, aye yam fingering dis two bee a compliment.  [GH] [clap] [Bubbles]
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #77 on: Aug 27, 2013, 11:10 »
n phrum a guy wit a tag quote like yers, aye yam fingering dis two bee a compliment.  [GH] [clap] [Bubbles]

there's a story behind that quote, if I get the chance to tell you over a beer I will, that story is best told with a beer in hand,...

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline dvlpbob

• Very Lite User
« Reply #78 on: Jan 23, 2014, 11:50 »
Hay I worked for 17 years on the road then my wife said she needed me to help with the kids. I got off the road worked as a maintenance supervisor for an apartment complex. After 26 years she decided she wanted to do something or someone different so she left. Now I am looking to get back on the road. Its a good time for me now. So different people have different reasons for the choices they make one size won't fit all, by the way Im looking for work. got laid off from SEC last year. Holla Please if you got leads

Content1

« Reply #79 on: Jan 23, 2014, 04:53 »
Read all previous posts on the subject then ask question, otherwise you will be told many time to do so.

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #80 on: Jan 24, 2014, 09:47 »
 O:)
Hay
fine ally! sum buddy who nose alternative spelling!

yew knead too get back inn, call the dam recruiters.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Fermi2

« Reply #81 on: Jan 24, 2014, 11:45 »
LOL Alternative Spelling

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?