Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Late Breaking News! Roy Lightfoot's Mullet Cut Off!!

Author Topic: Late Breaking News! Roy Lightfoot's Mullet Cut Off!!  (Read 2479 times)

Atomic_Punk

This just in from Richland, Washington.  Roy Lightfoot's Mullet has been amputated.  We don't know how or why, details are still sketchy at this time.
More to come later.....

Offline RRhoads

• Heavy User
  • it was like like that when i got here!
Re: Late Breaking News! Roy Lightfoot's Mullet Cut Off!!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 24, 2004, 09:55 »
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!
No more mullet!
What happened?when,why,where?how??
(jaw hits the floor!!!)
There used to be this other guy who played wicked guitar, that had one too............
many,many years ago!
 8)

Offline darkmatter

• Heavy Metal Poster Child
  • Heavy User
  • you don't know the power of the dark side.
« Reply #2 on: Nov 26, 2004, 02:47 »
This just in from Richland, Washington.  Roy Lightfoot's Mullet has been amputated.  We don't know how or why, details are still sketchy at this time.
More to come later.....

Noooooooooo.............. Another one bites the dust. >:(

P.S. even tho my mullet is now a skullet, I'm keeping it.
"Never underestimate the power of a Dark Klown"

Darkmatters website is no more, nada, gonzo, 
http://darkmatter.nukeworker.net.istemp.com  this will get you there, but I can't update it anymore. Maybe nukeworker will host personal sites eventully

halflifer

« Reply #3 on: Nov 26, 2004, 06:40 »
More to come later.....

asking for an explanation on the extermination of a mullet is like asking some one why they cleaned up the post-party stains on the living room rug

RAD-GHOST

« Reply #4 on: Nov 27, 2004, 05:41 »
And yet another chapter closes in Nuclear History!

radman5030

« Reply #5 on: Dec 10, 2004, 01:23 »
DARN that had to hurt, can they sew it back on?  It worked for Bobbit.

Get well soon! :)

(This kindness has got to get me good karma from ole drupid,  opps  druid I Mean, wish this site would have speel check.)
« Last Edit: Dec 10, 2004, 01:25 by radman5030 »

Atomic_Punk

« Reply #6 on: Dec 12, 2004, 03:53 »
Roy cleaned up very nicely.  And they say you can't polish a turd! :)
He even quit wearing the "dress" sweats!  You got to throw the man his props, he's livin' large and in charge on the Hanford site.  Way ta go dude!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?