Facility & Company Information > Columbia (WNP2)

CGS: Getting in

<< < (2/4) > >>

charly13243:
pm sent.  no address necessary.  Thanks.

turkeypoint1967:
You might also contact a tech named xxxx xxxxx.  He seems to have the inside track.

Please PM the name we prefer not to use names in the public forum:

7. Peoples name's: It's a bad idea to use them, they lead to law suits. Some names are already censored because of this. Don't use names in stories or messages that could in any way be taken wrong.

http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/topic,4700.0.html

hamsamich:
Are you going to be living around there?  They bring locals in for laborer type contract jobs.  It is a great way to meet people who could hire you on later full time in the dept. you want to work in.  They usually bring in some newbies every outage.  I don't know who the company is or who to contact but you could probably find that.

Marlin:

--- Quote from: turkeypoint1967 on Oct 30, 2013, 04:15 ---You might also contact a tech named xxxx xxxxx.  He seems to have the inside track.

Please PM the name we prefer not to use names in the public forum:

7. Peoples name's: It's a bad idea to use them, they lead to law suits. Some names are already censored because of this. Don't use names in stories or messages that could in any way be taken wrong.

http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/topic,4700.0.html

--- End quote ---

+K for being helpful  ;)

UncaBuffalo:

--- Quote from: hamsamich on Oct 30, 2013, 04:30 ---Are you going to be living around there?  They bring locals in for laborer type contract jobs.  It is a great way to meet people who could hire you on later full time in the dept. you want to work in.  They usually bring in some newbies every outage.  I don't know who the company is or who to contact but you could probably find that.

--- End quote ---

The laborers used to be direct hire temporary employees for Energy Northwest.  I assume that's still how they are doing it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version