Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Test won't work on my iOS device (iPhone, iPad)

Author Topic: Test won't work on my iOS device (iPhone, iPad)  (Read 14046 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Test won't work on my iOS device (iPhone, iPad)
« on: Sep 13, 2013, 08:09 »
The test uses flash. Apple does not support flash on iOS (iPhone, iPad). You'll need to find a computer that supports flash OR download an app for the device that supports flash.

Here is a workaround that I'm told works, however, I haven't tried it myself.

Photon Flash Player for iPhone & iPad

It's an iTunes app called Photon that costs $3-$10 and claims to run flash content, it's given 5 stars, and is highly regarded.  I have NO idea if it works.  If you try it and it works (or does not work) please let us know.

It's also ranked #1 on a few other sites.
« Last Edit: Sep 17, 2013, 08:14 by Rennhack »

Offline RADPRO24

• Lurker
Re: Test won't work on my iOS device (iPhone, iPad)
« Reply #1 on: Aug 04, 2014, 10:31 »
Mike I did get it to work after messing with it for awhile. I noticed it lost connection n logged out before I was done  . Just for FYI u have to put your address in their search on top n run it from their browser. Isn't a app that u run in background. Ps I ordered your new book today. Yippee. Have   Good one.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Aug 04, 2014, 11:04 »
Mike I did get it to work after messing with it for awhile. I noticed it lost connection n logged out before I was done  . Just for FYI u have to put your address in their search on top n run it from their browser. Isn't a app that u run in background. Ps I ordered your new book today. Yippee. Have   Good one.

Thank you for the follow up.

Offline Grasshopper

• Very Lite User
« Reply #3 on: Jul 07, 2017, 11:51 »
Can you give anymore hints or advice on this topic? I have photon flash player downloaded on my iPad but still can't get the player to work.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #4 on: Jul 09, 2017, 10:15 »
Can you give anymore hints or advice on this topic? I have photon flash player downloaded on my iPad but still can't get the player to work.

After you install the Photon Flash player, launch the app. It is the internet browser.  In its address bar, just type https://www.nukeworker.com then go to the quiz. ( https://www.nukeworker.com/quiz/ )

« Last Edit: Jul 09, 2017, 10:42 by Rennhack »

Offline Grasshopper

• Very Lite User
« Reply #5 on: Jul 26, 2017, 09:56 »
Thanks Mr. NukeWorker man, you're awesome!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?