Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Field Machinists?

Author Topic: Field Machinists?  (Read 4114 times)

Offline mharper

• Lurker
Field Machinists?
« on: Oct 16, 2013, 09:11 »
New to the site, please forgive me if I am doing this wrong.
Can anyone give some guidance on where to find field machinists?  Would a job posting on here be prudent, or is there somewhere better suited?
We are in need of a few good guys, any and all advice greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Mark Harper

« Last Edit: Oct 16, 2013, 03:32 by Rennhack »

Offline Ksheed

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Field Machinists?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 16, 2013, 09:19 »
No job postings are allowed in the open forum. You have to pay to post an add in the Jobs board. The moderators will be along shortly to straighten you out. Go to the Jobs Tab and follow the drop down menu to find out how to post a job as an employer.

Offline mharper

• Lurker
« Reply #2 on: Oct 16, 2013, 09:54 »
ksheed -
sorry, not trying to circumvent the system, just wanted to know if I'm in the right place or not.

Doesn't make sense to post a job here for a macaroni cook if you are all oil salesmen.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Oct 16, 2013, 03:32 »
Mark, thanks for buying a job posting. A quick look at the nuclear resume summary page shows:

Machine Designer (75)
Machine Drafter (59)
Machine Engineer (87)
Machine Operator (641)
Machine Technician (280)
Machinist (349)

Field Contract Manager (118)
Field Coordinator (262)
Field Engineer (583)
Field Project Manager (475)
Field Service (312)
Field Service Engineer (205)
Field Service Rep (179)
Field Service Technician (523)

Personally I would have posted the job in the Machinist category instead of the Field service category.  If you don't get the response you were looking for in a few days, lets move it.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?