Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Who do you order your Mylar from? honeypot

Author Topic: Who do you order your Mylar from?  (Read 3055 times)

Offline Deerhunter86

• Lurker
Who do you order your Mylar from?
« on: Oct 30, 2013, 08:21 »
I am in the process of getting a few Ludlum laundry monitors along with other instruments ready for a project and I am in the market to stock up on some Mylar.  I order the kits right from Ludlum, but It has been years since I have ordered the sheets and was wondering where the best place now is to order from.  Thanks for all the help guys!!!

Offline Homie

• Lurker
Re: Who do you order your Mylar from?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 30, 2013, 10:04 »
There is a place in Massachusettes.....Alexander Vacuum. This is where I order Mylar from. They can get you whatever you need. Much better prices than anywhere else I have found. 413-774-2267. Talk with Robert Aleman.

Offline Deerhunter86

• Lurker
Re: Who do you order your Mylar from?
« Reply #2 on: Oct 30, 2013, 12:57 »
Thank you very much! I am going to call and order today thanks again!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?