Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Dennis Hutton honeypot

Author Topic: Dennis Hutton  (Read 3767 times)

Offline RJJM

• Very Lite User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
Dennis Hutton
« on: Nov 08, 2013, 09:42 »
 I'm sad to post that Dennis Michael Hutton passed away on 11/01/13 in Iowa after a short illness.  I first meet Dennis at Plant Hatch in the early 1980's and worked several outages with him.  My sympathies to all his family and friends.   :'(

Offline peteshonkwiler

• Radiological Ergonomist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Banned fromLinkedIn. Now on Twitter @PSloglo
Re: Dennis Hutton
« Reply #1 on: Nov 13, 2013, 10:27 »
I'm very sad to hear of Dennys passing.  I worked with him a few times here and there in the 80s, maybe in the 70s too.  I liked it when I heard he was on the crew, the work would be done smoothly.  RIP Denny.
A REM is a REM is a REM
Yea, though I walk through the boundaries of containment, I shall fear no dose, for my meters are with me.  My counters, air sample filters, and smears, they comfort me.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?