Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Tim (Woody) Dotson

Author Topic: Tim (Woody) Dotson  (Read 5975 times)

slattmandu

Tim (Woody) Dotson
« on: Jul 28, 2013, 05:07 »
 Tim was a 23 year Radiation Protection technician at Palisades nuclear plant. He passed away Thursday July 25th after a 2 year battle with amyotrophic lateral schlerosis (ALS) also known as Lou Gehrig's disease. He was a huge Ohio state Buckeyes fan and was always a interesting topic during football season here in University of Michigan territory. Funeral services are Monday July 29th at 13:00 in South Haven, Mi. @ Peace Evangelical Lutheran church. Family & friends can leave comments, memories at on line guestbook @ www. FilbrandtFFH.com. Our thoughts and prayers are with Barb and his family!

Offline starlight

• Lurker
Re: Tim (Woody) Dotson
« Reply #1 on: Jul 28, 2013, 08:46 »
I am so sorry to hear about Tim, when I worked there I always looked forward to seeing his smiling face in the mornings and hearing him talk about the Buckeyes, I'm sorry for Barb also, they made a great pair. 

Offline btkeele

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Tim (Woody) Dotson
« Reply #2 on: Nov 09, 2013, 08:02 »
I was really shocked to hear about Tim, he was a good friend and was a lot of fun to be around.  I went to the outlaw 500 with him and his family back in the mid 90's and it
was a great time...not too sober, but great...
Him and Barb really helped me out when my father passed and I always appreciated that.
RIP Woody.

BK

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?