Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Mike Wozencraft  

Author Topic: Mike Wozencraft  (Read 5644 times)

Offline Bonds 25

• Very Heavy User
  • HP Tech......Well Thats My Title Anyways.
"But I Dont Wanna Be A Pirate" - Jerry Seinfeld

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
  • "How Many Things I Have No Need Of" - Socrates
Re: Mike Wozencraft
« Reply #1 on: Nov 08, 2013, 03:20 »
Very sad to hear that.  We'll miss you, Mike.  You were always one of the brightest spots at a WPPSS outage. 

:(
We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them.      - B. Baggins

Offline liam

• Light User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #2 on: Nov 08, 2013, 06:15 »
I worked with "Woozy" during his short stint as a house tech at Turkey Point a long time ago.  Hell of a nice guy and funny too. :'(

Offline btkeele

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #3 on: Nov 09, 2013, 08:00 »
Very saddened by this news, Woozy was always a pleasure to be around, he worked
Alara out at CGS last year and always had a funny little blurb on his email to me when
he sent his timesheet in...  Just a great guy...

BK

nukewood

« Reply #4 on: Nov 09, 2013, 05:34 »
Woozy and I go way back. Always a good memory and a very pleasant smile with lots of humour  . You will be missed.

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
« Reply #5 on: Nov 11, 2013, 04:55 »
Will be missed by all!
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

Offline Limited Quanity

• Moderate User
  • Don't worry about the mule just load the wagon!
« Reply #6 on: Nov 13, 2013, 08:36 »
Sorry to hear about Woozy.  Had alot of fun together at Browns Ferry in the mid 80's.  He would make a weekend run back home once in a while and come back with ice chests full of crawdads.  Good memories. 
I used to be a lifeguard until some blue kid got me fired.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?