Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Bob Ferguson

Author Topic: Bob Ferguson  (Read 8160 times)

Offline litespeed

• Light User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
Bob Ferguson
« on: Nov 16, 2013, 10:51 »
Just found out that Bob Ferguson passed away on November 3rd. Many good times were had with Bob at CR-III way back when. He was a lot of fun to be around and will be missed by all who knew him.

R.I.P. Biobi,

Morris Patterson

DTOD

Re: Bob Ferguson
« Reply #1 on: Nov 18, 2013, 01:08 »
Is this the long-time road tech Bob Ferguson (aka, "Fergie")?
Skinny, long-haired dude - he would be in his fifties? by now.
I only worked one outage with him some time in the 80's - I don't even remember where - old age is a bitch. I remember that he was a good guy and he could make me laugh without even trying to be funny. If I am talking about the right guy, I know he will be missed by his family and friends and I share my condolences with them. If this is another Bob Ferguson, somebody set me straight. The Fergie I know would get a kick out of this I know...

Offline peteshonkwiler

• Radiological Ergonomist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Banned fromLinkedIn. Now on Twitter @PSloglo
« Reply #2 on: Nov 21, 2013, 09:18 »
FERGUSON,
ROBERT CRAIG, 59
Ocala - Robert Craig Ferguson, 59, of Ocala passed away November 3, 2013 at his home.
Born in Lakeland, FL he resided in Ocala for most of his life. He was a U.S. Navy veteran, retired nuclear power radiation technician and attended Fellowship Baptist Church. Craig loved the Lord Jesus Christ and his family; he enjoyed caring for the family property, riding motorcycles and boating.
He was preceded in death by his father, Robert Calloway Ferguson. He is survived by his mother, Lois "Champ" Ferguson of Ocala; sister, Jana Lynn Ferguson and brother, S. Douglas Ferguson (Faith) all of Ocala; nieces Hope Smith (Karl) of Ocala and Hannah Joy Ferguson of Lakeland and nephew, Luke Champion Ferguson of Ocala.
A graveside service will be held at Wiley Brooks Cemetery, 9501 W. Hwy 326, Ocala on Thursday, November 7th at 10 a.m. officiated by Pastor John Outlaw. In lieu of flowers the family requests that memorial contributions be made to Fellowship Baptist Church.
Arrangements by ROBERTS FUNERAL HOMES, Downtown Chapel 606 SW 2nd Ave., Ocala 622-4141. A condolence message may be left at:
www.
robertsfuneralhomes.com.  Published in Ocala Star-Banner from Nov. 6 to Nov. 7, 2013

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/ocala/obituary.aspx?pid=167894413
A REM is a REM is a REM
Yea, though I walk through the boundaries of containment, I shall fear no dose, for my meters are with me.  My counters, air sample filters, and smears, they comfort me.

Offline peteshonkwiler

• Radiological Ergonomist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Banned fromLinkedIn. Now on Twitter @PSloglo
« Reply #3 on: Nov 21, 2013, 09:24 »
I knew Bob and liked him alot.  He was good to work with and quick with the humor, two of the best traits a Nukeworker may possess.  I worked off and on with him at various sites, I believe they were all BNI payroll places.  This is another person whose name I saw under Fallen, and just knew immediately that I had known him.  These posts are coming way too often, IMHO.
A REM is a REM is a REM
Yea, though I walk through the boundaries of containment, I shall fear no dose, for my meters are with me.  My counters, air sample filters, and smears, they comfort me.

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline sammey1216

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #5 on: Nov 26, 2013, 01:37 »
God Rest his soul.  I remember the face more than the name.  Old age is getting to be really hard, but I think that my late husband, Glenn McCoy may have known him too.  It is always hard to find out that a friend or aquaintance has died.  Prayers to his family.  Bless you and keep you Bob.   O:)

Offline Brandt

• Very Lite User
« Reply #6 on: Mar 12, 2020, 02:18 »
I knew Bob for many years. He was very special, upbeat, friendly and cheerful. Met him at CFCC in 1978 and he got me interested in the business. Last worked with him at St Lucie. He told me how he met the lord. I lost touch with him after that.  "Gecko" Bob was a nickname he gave himself when a gecko lizard fell on his head when riding a bike and caused him to have a bad fall. He wound up having surgery from the accident. He was stuck at a control point that outage with a cast on and we got in a lot of good conversations. He was a super great friend and I will miss him dearly. I just joined this site and cant believe all these good pals are gone and Im just on the 1st page.-so sad.

Offline stewdill

• Very Lite User
« Reply #7 on: Feb 19, 2021, 05:27 »
Not Fergie!!! Rip man

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?