Reference, Questions and Help > Polls

Favorite Recruiters

<< < (3/19) > >>

Melrose:
I cannot believe that no replies have been posted here,
maybe you should have made the post "the best looking recruiters".
Along with Favorites, you should add "Recruiter Babes",
no offense intended to the ladies in the offices.  :-*
My vote goes to K. Inman

Rennhack:
I'll tell you what... I try to talk to all the recruiters at all the companies.  I have found that they are all great people that try very hard at a thankless job.  I don't know what they get paid, but it's not enough.  Especially when they have to quote us our pay rates.  We rely on these guys and gals to get us jobs, negotiate a fair wage, give us driving directions, lodging directions, bonus checks, travel pay, and some times we ask them to get us in contact with old friends.

Any way, every recruiter that I have worked for has gone out of their way to help me in one way or another and I appreciate it.  Thank you.

Favorite?  They are all great.

Rennhack:
Yeah, I have to agree, Jamie D'Angelo was my favorite recruiter until he left Bartlett.  I hear he is doing well, and on occasion I still get emails from him.

--- Quote ---

I think that Jamie at Bartlett was the best recruiter the industry ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- End quote ---

SloGlo:
nuke recruiter.... judy didn't do a whole lot more or less than any other recruiter, she just did it with an attitude and iffen ya didn't like it ya got placed on the list that never was there.

Rennhack:
I'll say it...

Judy was a recruiter that used to work for Bartlett, and I beleive there was no love lost when she left.

Just my two cents.

I hate to be so negative, so here is a little positive note:

I'd like to repeat my thanks to Eric Bartlett and Bill Tily, they have always treated me well.

--- Quote ---
Quick question, and just out of curiosity:

Who is this "Judy" person, and what made her so bad?

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version