Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Favorite Recruiters honeypot

Author Topic: Favorite Recruiters  (Read 108351 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Favorite Recruiters
« on: Jul 21, 2001, 05:07 »
This thread just got started on the old message board, I think it is very interesting.

As I stated on the other message, I like Eric Bartlett, he has always tried to give it to me straight.

Stephany Long will try to find a job for anyone, even if it isn't with her company, she just wants to help.

(That's about everyone I have dealt with.)

Remember, this is a love fest, not a hate fest.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 08:16 by Rennhack »

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Favorite Recruiters
« Reply #1 on: Jul 26, 2001, 04:37 »
Lisa Carter is my all time Favorite!  I used to call her up and talk to her for hours.  I just loved her accent.

one of the best I recall was Lisa Carter at ARC. She never really fit in with the ARC "good ol boy" philosophy.

jjordan

« Reply #2 on: Aug 13, 2001, 01:36 »
Eric B. is the man!!! ;D
Judy used to be OK until she chose the dark side!!! :-[

Oly

« Reply #3 on: Aug 13, 2001, 07:10 »
Eric B. has ALWAYS done right by me so far. ;D  Judy on the other hand - well I can't use that language and still be a member here >:(  There are a few others in the office that use fuzzy logic to get what they want.

ericb

« Reply #4 on: Aug 22, 2001, 04:19 »
8)I know Eric Bartlett pretty well, I guess you can say I've known him pretty much my whole life.  He's bought me a few beers before, awful nice of him I'd say.  If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have this job.  Yeah there are times when he can get on your nerves and such but overall I found him to be a stand-up type of guy - hell ask my, i mean his mom she'll tell ya so.

;Dsorry - i couldn't resist ;D

Offline Lady Nuke

• HP Tech
  • Light User
  • Management is at it again!!
« Reply #5 on: Aug 23, 2001, 06:07 »
I guess Eric does have a sense of humor.

Something like that just might come in handy when dealing with some of their clients.

visitor

« Reply #6 on: Aug 27, 2001, 09:47 »
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Roxanna Khoury is the best recruiter anywhere
bar none
Most reliable, trustworthy, honest, and hard working

lilbit

« Reply #7 on: Aug 30, 2001, 02:40 »
::)

the man in question is mike owen.  not "owens". he's never done me wrong and i have known him for almost 20 years.
maybe if you got to know him you might change your mind.  but as someone said before they are just filling a quota and are not there to satisfy us, they are just doing their job.  i honestly would not want to do it.

Offline AMU

• Moderate User
« Reply #8 on: Aug 31, 2001, 11:45 »
If you are not already aware of this, Onsite is a sister company of a parent company named Aerotek, which is part of an umbrella corporation named Allegis Group.  In the past, there has been much controversy surrounding Aerotek and sister companies and improper practices with wages and compensation.  I believe there was a multi-million dollar class action lawsuit against them.  

You may very well be a lucky person by selecting another employer.  To find out about Aerotek and companies, go to monster.com and do a search for them or post into the Monster forum about these companies.  I guess the stories are nightmares.  Aerotek sister companies are Maxim Group, Tek Systems, and Job Options, to name a few.  Just do a search on them.  

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #9 on: Sep 25, 2001, 02:40 »
Best that I ever dealt with was Linda Perry....... and she had the best legs in the biz...........worked for RAd from start to demise.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Melrose

« Reply #10 on: Oct 09, 2001, 08:45 »
I cannot believe that no replies have been posted here,
maybe you should have made the post "the best looking recruiters".
Along with Favorites, you should add "Recruiter Babes",
no offense intended to the ladies in the offices.  :-*
My vote goes to K. Inman

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #11 on: Oct 09, 2001, 09:36 »
I'll tell you what... I try to talk to all the recruiters at all the companies.  I have found that they are all great people that try very hard at a thankless job.  I don't know what they get paid, but it's not enough.  Especially when they have to quote us our pay rates.  We rely on these guys and gals to get us jobs, negotiate a fair wage, give us driving directions, lodging directions, bonus checks, travel pay, and some times we ask them to get us in contact with old friends.

Any way, every recruiter that I have worked for has gone out of their way to help me in one way or another and I appreciate it.  Thank you.

Favorite?  They are all great.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #12 on: Oct 11, 2001, 02:40 »
Yeah, I have to agree, Jamie D'Angelo was my favorite recruiter until he left Bartlett.  I hear he is doing well, and on occasion I still get emails from him.

I think that Jamie at Bartlett was the best recruiter the industry ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #13 on: Jul 30, 2002, 12:12 »
nuke recruiter.... judy didn't do a whole lot more or less than any other recruiter, she just did it with an attitude and iffen ya didn't like it ya got placed on the list that never was there.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #14 on: Jul 30, 2002, 04:13 »
I'll say it...

Judy was a recruiter that used to work for Bartlett, and I beleive there was no love lost when she left.

Just my two cents.

I hate to be so negative, so here is a little positive note:

I'd like to repeat my thanks to Eric Bartlett and Bill Tily, they have always treated me well.

Quick question, and just out of curiosity:

Who is this "Judy" person, and what made her so bad?

Offline Rain Man

• Very Heavy User
  • Constants aren't, variables won't.
« Reply #15 on: Jul 31, 2002, 05:04 »
My experience with Judy:

Bartlett wanted HPs with CE plant experience to go to Palisades...at the time was working for Bartlett.  Spoke with Judy and related the CE plants I had worked.  The response was "Not those type of CE plants."  Wasn't even submitted.  Never realized there were so many different types of CE plants.  Guess I didn't send enough, candy, flowers, cards, etc.
"Giving power and money to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenaged boys." -P.J. O'Rourke

"Politics is the skilled use of blunt instruments"  -Lester B. Pearson

rooyou2

« Reply #16 on: Jul 31, 2002, 11:06 »
I thought Bill's last name was spelled Tily  ???.  Either way, I have to say Bill is one of the very few recruiters that never sends my resume out to a utility without calling me for permission first.  Sue Opdyke needs mentioned also.  Either of these two are always good to talk to just to get the true skinny on whats going on in the industry at any particular time and/or coming up in the future.  

radgal

« Reply #17 on: Jul 31, 2002, 11:31 »
I agree with the group, Eric Bartlett is my favorite. ;D  I always felt that he gave it to me straight and honestly tried his best to help me not just in getting the job but also when already on the job. Barlett never did me wrong, they also had good Health Ins for being a road tech. I also like Roxanna.

Offline uRiaL

• BELIEVING RCT
  • Moderate User
  • God knows the path I take......
« Reply #18 on: Jul 31, 2002, 05:30 »
:) :) :)I THINK K. INMAN AT  NUMANCO IS ONE OF THE BEST RECRUITERS.... 8) 8) 8)
I thank  GOD for you with every remembrance of you.

merchant

« Reply #19 on: Oct 13, 2002, 12:34 »
When Nobody else would even look at me Derek Hayes hooked me up and has me on the right track. He did alot of foot work from me called to see how I was doing and even beefed up my resume for me. He knows about alot of companies in power generation and out.
Derek Hayes  www.targetps.com
CWO3 USN ret 757-623-7012
P.S. I got the Job it is shift work with Eight straight days off a month, it's like a vacation every month. :) :) :)

GWHunter

« Reply #20 on: Oct 20, 2002, 10:03 »
Kristy Inman and Stephanie Long are very profesional.

rlbinc

« Reply #21 on: Nov 04, 2002, 05:09 »
I'm an SRO Ops Instructor, when I started out I worked for Carl Sundstrom of CFS Utility Services.

Carl got me exactly what I wanted in rate (y) and always paid max CONUS rate per diem. Which is almost unheard of nowadays.

I don't know if CFS handls HPs, I know he does handle Engineers.

philpatton

« Reply #22 on: Dec 13, 2002, 01:34 »
My vote would be for the recruiter that gets me my next job but until then Rich Lansel at Sciencetech has been hard to beat.

Asa1

« Reply #23 on: Jul 29, 2003, 09:56 »
Roxanna (Numanco) is my SECOND favorite recruiter.

YungTech

« Reply #24 on: Jul 30, 2003, 01:25 »
Stephanie's got my vote. Plus she is a very beautiful woman. ;D

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?