Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu William "Bill" York  

Author Topic: William "Bill" York  (Read 5983 times)

Offline sammey1216

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
William "Bill" York
« on: Dec 01, 2013, 10:47 »
On November 29, 2013, Bill York passed away leaving behind a wife, 2 daughters, brother and sister, family and friends.  Bill was a supervisor at the K25 D&D project for several years.  He was a man who touched many lives.  He was loved and respected by all that knew him.  He would give another person the shirt off his back if they needed it.  Bill was a man that I will never ever forget and I will be eternally blessed to have known him. 

The funeral services will be held at Evans Funeral Home in Rockwood, TN on Thursday, December 5, 2013 for visitation from 5-8pm with services to follow.  The address is 805 N. Gateway Avenue.

God Bless and keep the family.

Stephenwolf

Re: William "Bill" York
« Reply #1 on: Dec 02, 2013, 07:17 »
Worked with Bill in 02 at Y12 and 2010 at K25. He is actually a direct descendant of the great war hero Alvin York.
Bill will be missed greatly by us all. Enjoyed the time I got to work with him. Our love and prayers go out to his family.

Offline stirfry

• Moderate User
  • It's an O.K. World
« Reply #2 on: Dec 03, 2013, 07:29 »
 :( :( :(

Bill was a great father and my heart goes out to his wife and his two beautiful daughters. Bill would be the first one to offer up his time and services for a fund raiser. He had a big heart and I will miss him dearly. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the service as I am working an outage.

Take care my friend,

Finni
« Last Edit: Dec 03, 2013, 10:54 by stirfry »
YA gotta be SOMEWHERE

Offline litespeed

• Light User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 09, 2013, 12:37 »
Bill was not only one of my Supervisors, he was also a man whom I am proud to have called my friend. He will be missed by all who knew him. My condolences to his family.

Morris Patterson

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?