Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Jay Monroe honeypot

Author Topic: Jay Monroe  (Read 7463 times)

Offline Dave Warren

• Radiological Engineer
  • Very Heavy User
  • Cubs vs. White Sox in the Series this year.
Jay Monroe
« on: Mar 30, 2010, 09:52 »
For those who have not heard, Jay passed away on March 23rd.
He was working at Oak Ridge at the time.
Anyone who worked at Fernald will remember Jay as a hard-working man and a good husband and Daddy. Take care, Jay. See ya on the other side.
You can add condolences on this website if you would like: http://www.kykerfuneralhome.com/Event.asp?event_id=2818

Jay Brian Monroe age 47 of Kingston formerly of Central Lake and Battle Creek, Michigan passed away Tuesday March 23, 2010 at the U.T.MedicalCenter. He was a member of the V.F.W. Post #6985, a U.S. Navy Veteran, he enjoyed wood working, taking hikes in the mountains and being with his family. Preceded in death by his parents Joseph and Mary Monroe.

Survivors include:
Wife of 27 years Kathy Monroe;
Daughter Teia Monroe;
Sons Jerime Monroe; Joshua Monroe; Zackary Monroe and Travis Monroe all of Kingston;
Sisters and brothers in law Georgia and Ken Beaver of Kalkaska, MI; Patti and Gary Rose of Battle Creek, MI;
Brothers and sisters in law Joe and Patsy Donnellan of Romulas, MI; Jerry and Vicki Hartley of Boyne City, MI; Jeff Monroe of Battle Creek, MI; Jed and Tracy Monroe of Battle Creek, MI;
Father and mother in law Bud and Pauline Hoogerhyde of Central Lake, MI;
Brothers in law Dan and Penny Hoogerhyde of Ardmore, OK; Harold and Linda Hoogerhyde of Bellaire, MI; Scott and Lisa Hoogerhyde of Central Lake, MI;
and many nieces and nephews.

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Re: Jay Monroe
« Reply #1 on: Mar 30, 2010, 10:37 »
Sorry to hear this, I have good memories of Jay, he marched to his own drummer and could make life interesting on the dullest drab day. My thoughts and prayers to his family.

RNN

« Reply #2 on: Mar 30, 2010, 10:21 »
I worked with Jay at Fernald and I'm sad to hear of his passing.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

R.I.P brother.

RNN

Offline dhk

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 05:41 »
I worked with Jay at Fernald. Very sad news.  My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.  Diana

johnnyreb

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 04:49 »
 its truely odd how many veteran techs of fernald have died young

Offline radglo

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #5 on: Dec 07, 2013, 01:47 »
I also worked with Jay at Fernald, perhaps Tammie did as well. I have many fond memories of Jay. He was a good and conscientious worker. Good man to work with. Our condolences and prayers for his family.
Dusty

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?