Reference, Questions and Help > Site Q&A

Scared to post

(1/7) > >>

S T I G:
I just joined (recent Rad Pro graduate), looked at some of the READ THIS FIRSTs, and read some of the hotter discussion topics and now I am scared to post something in fear of retribution lol.

dea:
What are you afraid of, the sarcastic replies to questions? Or is it you are fearful that a prospective employer may see something you wrote and hold it against you?

retired nuke:
I'd be scared of going out in public with that hair...

:D

Marlin:

--- Quote from: hideBEHINDaFATman on Dec 30, 2013, 12:37 ---I just joined (recent Rad Pro graduate), looked at some of the READ THIS FIRSTs, and read some of the hotter discussion topics and now I am scared to post something in fear of retribution lol.

--- End quote ---

Well I guess that shows you did a search first, one of our curmudgeons favorite peeves.  ;)

Are you testing the water and easing in? You may be chumming the water.  [stir]

Well ,good luck and wear body armor.  8)

[coffee]

Wlrun3:
This forum will be the most valuable asset of your 30 plus year career.

I have regretted the few ill conceived, inconsiderate and thoughtless posts i have made and deserved the rough treatment I got in return.

I have learned more here than any amount of field experience or academic effort could have provided.

Every post ever made is available at "show the last post of this person" when you click on the posters screen name. This alone constitutes the largest and most relevant collection of usable information in our unique discipline.

You'll be fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version