Reference, Questions and Help > Site Q&A

Scared to post

<< < (2/7) > >>

S T I G:

--- Quote from: HouseDad on Dec 30, 2013, 01:30 ---I'd be scared of going out in public with that hair...

:D

--- End quote ---

It is called a "Fohawk" and I assure you it was very fashionable when I had it.  :P

S T I G:

--- Quote from: Wlrun3 on Dec 30, 2013, 01:36 ---This forum will be the most valuable asset of your 30 plus year career.

I have regretted the few ill conceived, inconsiderate and thoughtless posts i have made and deserved the rough treatment I got in return.

I have learned more here than any amount of field experience or academic effort could have provided.

Every post ever made is available at "show the last post of this person" when you click on the posters screen name. This alone constitutes the largest and most relevant collection of usable information in our unique discipline.

You'll be fine.

--- End quote ---

Are you saying I just wasted 40 thousand dollars?

S T I G:

--- Quote from: Marlin on Dec 30, 2013, 01:36 ---Well I guess that shows you did a search first, one of our curmudgeons favorite peeves.  ;)

Are you testing the water and easing in? You may be chumming the water.  [stir]

Well ,good luck and wear body armor.  8)

[coffee]

--- End quote ---

Reassuring...hah

retired nuke:

--- Quote from: hideBEHINDaFATman on Dec 30, 2013, 02:58 ---It is called a "Fohawk" and I assure you it was very fashionable when I had it.  :P

--- End quote ---

all the way back to the Beatles... any hairstyle that has a pop name for it... generally makes you look...

:D

Contract SRO:

--- Quote from: hideBEHINDaFATman on Dec 30, 2013, 03:06 ---Reassuring...hah

--- End quote ---

One of the things I have come to learn (even though not perfect in application) is you learn more reading and listening to the seasoned guys than asking questions that show you are new or clueless. Ask questions your not sure how they will be received in a private email to one of the seasoned experts.  As you read and observe the posts and responses you will learn what are the things that set people off and also that will help you become more seasoned.

Just my two cents worth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version